halo 5 is amazing....

Ok i am going to say this, halo 5 is awesome. Now there are many people saying that there huge halo fans and that they hate halo 5. You arent a true halo fan then. A true halo fan will like every halo game no matter and stick with halo. if its better or worse. A true halo fan is someone who likes the halo franchise in general not just specific halos. For me they are all good, yeah they all have there ups and downs but who cares its a halo game. Another thing is people are saying i like the old halos better etc then go play those halos duh, there out you can get the game. If people keep hating on halo 5 and yet keep playing halo 5 then you guys need help. Again a true halo fan will always stick up and like any halo game no matter how bad or good it is

> 2533274960629970;1:
> Ok i am going to say this, halo 5 is awesome. Now there are many people saying that there huge halo fans and that they hate halo 5. You arent a true halo fan then. A true halo fan will like every halo game no matter and stick with halo. if its better or worse. A true halo fan is someone who likes the halo franchise in general not just specific halos. For me they are all good, yeah they all have there ups and downs but who cares its a halo game. Another thing is people are saying i like the old halos better etc then go play those halos duh, there out you can get the game. If people keep hating on halo 5 and yet keep playing halo 5 then you guys need help. Again a true halo fan will always stick up and like any halo game no matter how bad or good it is

I agree with this 100%. These are basically my exact thoughts.

If people make negative posts is to make the game better, or some of them, but man, even if it’s Halo you can also say “no” to some things if you don’t like them

> 2533274960629970;1:
> You arent a true halo fan then. A true halo fan will like every halo game no matter and stick with halo.

Thats not true.
I hate, i really hate Halo 4 but i love Halo.

> 2533274960629970;1:
> Ok i am going to say this, halo 5 is awesome. Now there are many people saying that there huge halo fans and that they hate halo 5. You arent a true halo fan then. A true halo fan will like every halo game no matter and stick with halo. if its better or worse. A true halo fan is someone who likes the halo franchise in general not just specific halos. For me they are all good, yeah they all have there ups and downs but who cares its a halo game. Another thing is people are saying i like the old halos better etc then go play those halos duh, there out you can get the game. If people keep hating on halo 5 and yet keep playing halo 5 then you guys need help. Again a true halo fan will always stick up and like any halo game no matter how bad or good it is

I agree. I love Halo and always will

I like all of the Halo games too.

But shut up with the “true fan” crap. There is no such thing as a “true fan”. If someone like CE and only CE or Halo 5 and only Halo 5, they’re Halo fans. Deal with it.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274960629970;1:

Lmao you are a true sheep

[deleted]

Being a “fan” doesn’t matter. Just enjoy the great game or move on to something else. It’s add simple as that. I agree Halo 5 is an awesome game though.

> 2533274842498249;8:
> A little hate is sometimes needed to keep the developers on their toes lol

Indeed. If you wanna keep your customers that is.

Being a fan of something doesn’t mean enjoying every piece of media in that franchise, especially if that specific piece of media tarnishes the entire franchise. And I should make it clear I’m not just talking about Halo, I’m talking about being a fan of anything in general.

“YOU’RE NOT A FAN OF STAR WARS IF YOU HATE THE EXTREMELY CHEESY AND FORCED CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!”

No, sorry OP. That’s not how fandom works.

Strange as it sounds, hating on a bad product only makes you more of a fan. Because it demonstrates that you actually thoroughly understand why the object of your fandom was ever appealing to you in the first place, and why this new piece of content doesn’t follow suit.

OP, you have to realize that there is no such thing as a “true halo fan”. There is a clear line between blind hate and valid criticism, and just because someone dislikes a particular aspect of a Halo game, it doesn’t negate them from being a Halo fan. We, as a community, cannot ignore the fact that Halo 5 has some notable shortcomings. I’m not trying to downplay the important features Halo 5 has brought such as an improved forge and dedicated servers (which was supposed to in MCC), but problems like a sub-par campaign and a lack of splitscreen need to be noted so they don’t occur in future Halo titles. Highlighting the lingering issues in Halo 5 will go a long way for the longevity of the Halo franchise.

A positive thread in Waypoint? Now my head hurts.

That’s an ignorant opinion OP. Many of us love the game but there’s too many flaws, so we get vocal about them to encourage fixes.

I loved halo ce 2,3 and odst
I like reach and 5
I hated 4

I like the universe the back story’s and all the lore
What does this make me?

Thread makes no sense. You can be a true Halo fan but hate the direction the game has been going, you can be a true Redskins fan but hate the way they’ve been playing (well not so much recently).

Who cares about being a true fan anyways? You get nothing out of it, I guess you can continue to mindlessly play the game when it’s bad and tell yourself “IT’S OKAY IM A TRUE FAN!”, if that gives you any comfort.

> 2533274960629970;1:

So you are saying if it has the label “Halo” on it, everyone should love it? That’s exactly what 343 wants, and is exactly why halo is going down the drain.

> 2533274960629970;1:

Lol what are you smoking? This is pure Grade-A BULLCRAP. You really are a sheep, ya know that? I smell a whole bunch of ignorance and fanboyism from you, OP.

Halo fans are Halo fans. Every game has been good. Every game has added things and every game has taken out things. This is just how things are and it is fine.

Whiners are just people who want the game to be patched so they can win without having to put in any real effort. Whiners will pretend their complaints are legitimate but anyone with half a brain can tear apart the full extent of their complaints in a few seconds.

hread