Halo 5 is a good game read please

To all this hate on halo 5 I have to say I’ve been a fan of all halo games. Bungie and 343 I like both companys, bungie games didnt really change I mean the mechanics I liked it but when 343 took over there not scared of adding new things I like the changes alot! I mean I’m a spartan why can’t I sprint why can’t I do these sick combat moves etc, halo 5 they bought that in showing how spartans are ment to be. Since the launch of halo 4 we were like why is there no boss battles we moaned and moaned and even the quick time events and bullet sponge teleporting knights that I didnt mind, in the next line up of the saga was halo 5 they added bosses such as the warden and scrapped most of these quick time events to make the player feel more free how halo sandbox should feel like. Some pretty large open spaces as well and giant boss battle against the Kraken still not as good as the scarab but beats the Lich by miles. They are learning from the feed back from halo 4. why was there a few big battles in halo 4 etc halo 5 they extended and made the battles bigger even in the sky boxes there’s dog fights and massive capital ships or corvettes. In Halo 5 sanghelios shows how they told us in the cutscens a civil war is happening with the hundreds of bodies and heaps of wrekage from banshees phantoms and wraiths, to the fighting alongside the swords of sanghelios with wraiths troops massive air support against an entire covenant infantry force with armour. Then later the massive combat around the player in sunaion, Halo 5 is a huge step from halo 4 gamay wise and is on par to halo 3 gameplay wise I look foward to the future or we need now is a little improvement with 343 story writing other then that halo 5 is a good game the multiplayer and forge is its best feature and some campaign missions, congrats 343 on youre huge effort on halo 5 and adding things in the game after launch instead of scrapping them all for free aswell! Prometheans are much more fun to fight now aswell, let’s hope in future we see them vs the flood that’s a battle I like to see. And 343 if you want to add some battles and make them feel bigger add some war spinxs to make them feel simular to scarabs but forrunner units, all these things cut from the campaign is a shame let’s hope they bring them to 6 Thank you note this is only an opinion so please dont -Yoink- haha we all have are opinions I like to hear yours please let me know. It’s really late here in the UK and I just wanted to write how I feel of the direction of halo thank you.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

And I really couldn’t be arsd to use spaces n such just a full on script haha!

My reaction to trying to read the OP. Sorry friend, that was a tough read. I couldn’t get through it :confused:

> 2533274853258187;1:
> To all this hate on halo 5, I have to say I’ve been a fan of all halo games. I like both companies (Bungie and 343). Bungie games didn’t really change. I mean I liked the mechanics, but when 343 took over, they were not scared of adding new things. I like the changes a lot! I mean I’m a spartan why can’t I sprint why can’t I do these sick combat moves, etc? In halo 5, they brought that in showing how Spartans are meant to be. Since the launch of halo 4, we were like “Why is there no boss battles?” We moaned and moaned and even the quick time events and bullet sponge teleporting knights that I didn’t mind, in the next line up of the saga was halo 5, and they added bosses such as the warden and scrapped most of these quick time events to make the player feel more free with how the halo sandbox should feel like.
>
> Some pretty large open spaces as well and giant boss battle against the Kraken were still not as good as the scarab but beats the Lich by miles. They are learning from the feed back from halo 4. Why were there few big battles in halo 4 etc? In halo 5, they extended and made the battles bigger, and even in the sky boxes there’s dog fights and massive capital ships or corvettes. In Halo 5, sanghelios shows how they told us in the cutscenes that a civil war is happening with the hundreds of bodies and heaps of wreakage from banshees, phantoms and wraiths, to the fighting alongside the swords of sanghelios with wraiths troops massive air support against an entire covenant infantry force with armor. Then later the massive combat around the player in sunaion.
>
> Halo 5 is a huge step from halo 4 gameplay wise and is on par with halo 3 gameplay wise. I look forward to the future, but what we need now is a little improvement with 343 story writing. Other than that halo 5 is a good game, as the multiplayer and forge are its best features and some campaign missions, congrats 343 on your huge effort on halo 5 and adding things in the game after launch instead of scrapping them all for free as well! Prometheans are much more fun to fight now as well, Let’s hope in future we see them vs the flood, that’s a battle I’d like to see. And 343 if you want to add some battles and make them feel bigger, add some war sphinxes to make them feel similar to scarabs but forerunner units. All these things cut from the campaign is a shame, but let’s hope they bring them to 6. Thank you 343. Note: this is only an opinion so please don’t -Yoink- haha we all have are opinions, and I like to hear yours please let me know. It’s really late here in the UK and I just wanted to write how I feel of the direction of halo, thank you.

No offense, but please for the sake of every poster in this forum, proofread your posts so that I don’t have to go through the trouble of attempting to do it for you. Stuff like that is a good way for your thread to not gain any readers.

Didnt even bother reading the 2nd sentence. Thats your opinion OP, you like H5 but people have different opinions. This game woulda been good if 343 launched H5 with its core game types and game modes.

what you said is right, but the game has lots of low points:

• most of the characters are irrelevant to the story and you just don’t care for them: so the action scenes can’t catch you - the way cutscenes are made is actually awful: Chief doesn’t care about argent moon exploding, characters almost do not interact each other or say irrelevant information - there is no mistery or struggle in the story - most of what 343 changes becomes generic sci-fi power rangers style instead of being sci-fi military shooter - it has lots of bugs and unbalanced stuff (just look at Warzone Firefight) - and at last: yes they updated the game with free content and they couldn’t have done it at all, but all that came out in free updates should have been there at launch