Halo 5 is 59th on the most played list. MCC is 8th

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One?SortBy=MostPopular

Now, surely that can’t be right?

Did Halo 5 only sell in the U.S. and everybody’s asleep? (It’s currently 12:40pm GMT)
Is nobody actually playing the game? It’s high enough on the most sold list (not top but 9th for this week isn’t bad)
Are these stats completely messed up?

That is a huge difference. Anyone have any theories as to why is such a large difference.

Not accurate.

> 2533274849023789;2:
> Not accurate.

Why? I want to know the reason.

It’s been #1 every time I have looked.

I can’t possibly imagine the -Yoink- people are going to be in if Halo 5 isn’t successful, Xbox has pledged 1 million for its championship, God knows how they’re going to make a profit on that:

That is definitely not right. Especially looking at some of the games on that list that are higher

> 2535468928937776;4:
> It’s been #1 every time I have looked.

Where have you been looking?

> 2535468928937776;4:
> It’s been #1 every time I have looked.

I saw it first yesterday and the day before. Which is why I was so surprised it had completely vanished when I just looked.

Can someone check on the Xbox marketplace (on the Xbox one itself)?

> 2533274953605875;9:
> Can someone check on the Xbox marketplace (on the Xbox one itself)?

I will when I get home, but that’s going to be another hour or two.

> 2533274986201335;7:
> > 2535468928937776;4:
> > It’s been #1 every time I have looked.
>
>
> Where have you been looking?

On Xbox One, go to the store and look at most played. Halo 5 has been number 1 since release and sometimes dropped to number 2.
The list the OP is looking at is most popular by how people are rating it, not by population.

> 2547348539238747;1:
> https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One?SortBy=MostPopular
> Now, surely that can’t be right?
> Did Halo 5 only sell in the U.S. and everybody’s asleep? (It’s currently 12:40pm GMT)
> Is nobody actually playing the game? It’s high enough on the most sold list (not top but 9th for this week isn’t bad)
> Are these stats completely messed up?
> That is a huge difference. Anyone have any theories as to why is such a large difference.

Those are most popular games by ratings (how many stars it gets) and such, not population.

Like to add that a few if those games on “most sold this week” are free. So downloading them counts as a purchase.