Halo 5 infection

please add more infection maps and patch some glitches such as r.i.p tide pipes the fence on malignant etc

What are the glitches?

Need… More… Saws… please

> 2535455681930574;2:
> What are the glitches?

On r.i.p tide there’s this pipe glitch near blue room and pretty much you go outside the map and it’s extremely hard for the zombies to kill you and on malignant in the infected spawn there’s this fense you can get in and it’s hard for the zombies to kill you again look them up on yt and you’ll see wat I mean

> 2535438226662964;4:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > What are the glitches?
>
> On r.i.p tide there’s this pipe glitch near blue room and pretty much you go outside the map and it’s extremely hard for the zombies to kill you and on malignant in the infected spawn there’s this fense you can get in and it’s hard for the zombies to kill you again look them up on yt and you’ll see wat I mean

Trust me, it’s not too bad. You just need to learn how to be a better zombie. For the glitch on Malignant, you just need to learn how to jump in and lunge. I haven’t perfected the jump myself, but I practice in custom games.
have fun and keep playing!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

same

> 2535407994360276;5:
> > 2535438226662964;4:
> > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > What are the glitches?
> >
> > On r.i.p tide there’s this pipe glitch near blue room and pretty much you go outside the map and it’s extremely hard for the zombies to kill you and on malignant in the infected spawn there’s this fense you can get in and it’s hard for the zombies to kill you again look them up on yt and you’ll see wat I mean
>
> Trust me, it’s not too bad. You just need to learn how to be a better zombie. For the glitch on Malignant, you just need to learn how to jump in and lunge. I haven’t perfected the jump myself, but I practice in custom games.
> have fun and keep playing!

They are still glitches that should be fixed.

Literally all I want is more Maps for Infection, I find the maps very stale atm

You know If anyone is using a glitch, then just report them. If they get reported enough they’ll get kicked from the playlist for a certain amount of time.

I haven’t played infection for while. The one thing I didn’t like about it in Halo 5 is how unbalanced it was if you were infected. Do humans still typically win or did they balance it? When I played the humans one almost every time.

Glad I’m not the only one who despises those glitch spots every now and then. Other than reporting players, I actually try to deny them access by moving / destroying certain objects to prevent them from getting in. If I was one of the starting infected, I’d wait near the spot until someone gets close.