Halo 5 in the MCC

If you buy or download Halo 5 digitally do you think they should add Halo 5 to the MCC menu so you can launch it from the MCC? Let me know what you think!

No.
For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274938678576;2:
> No.
> For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.

You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

No, the user base for MCC is already split between numerous titles and playlists, to have a solid number of people playing the same game (especially in the long run) Halo 5 needs to be a stand alone title, not to mention MCC has enough trouble meshing 4 titles together, let alone a fifth. Halo 5 needs to just be Halo 5.

> 2533274919928236;3:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> > No.
> > For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.
>
>
> You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

You’re asking people what they think

He told you what he thought. Isn’t that what you wanted? I agree with him. The MCC is already broken enough as it is. I would rather distance myself as much as I can from it or it’s bad UI.

No I don’t want MCC to commit suicide.

> 2533274794210491;6:
> No I don’t want MCC to commit suicide.

Commit suicide? My whole Xbox would explode

I’d rather they were seperate. Halo 5 needs to stand apart and have its own menus and feel. If they ever do a Halo 3 anniversary then maybe they can put that into the MCC, or a Reach port.

> 2533274919928236;3:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> > No.
> > For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.
>
>
> You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

This isn’t a legitimate argument, get over my gamerscore. I’ve played Halo 5 beta, and MCC. I’ve played every single Halo game. Now, back to what I said. No.

at most a button that opens halo 5 and closes MCC when you press it, like the MP beta button. Maybe one that opens it and tells halo 5 to go to the campaign lobby and another that tells halo 5 to go to the multiplayer playlists.

I actually, Like this idea… if your in the MCC, click on a button that closes MCC and Launches Halo 5.
Maybe add a button in Halo 5 that Launches the MCC if you want to switch back and fourth…

Or… you know, you can always use Kinect to launch games lol but a good feature for people who don’t have Kinect.

> 2533274938678576;9:
> > 2533274919928236;3:
> > > 2533274938678576;2:
> > > No.
> > > For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.
> >
> >
> > You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.
>
>
> This isn’t a legitimate argument, get over my gamerscore. I’ve played Halo 5 beta, and MCC. I’ve played every single Halo game. Now, back to what I said. No.

Just “shake it off” bruh
Just “shake it off”
“shake it off”

OT: I can see why you might want to add halo 5 into the MCC but I dont think its necessary
Even if the MCC didnt have its many issues it wouldnt fit.
Halo 5 is a new game with a lot to it. I dont see why you would want to switch from Halo 5 to play the other halo games any time soon anyways.
It will stand on its own. LET IT STAND.

> 2533274919928236;3:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> >
>
>
> You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

Okay,

  1. Stat flaming is not permitted here (gamerscore is a stat).

  2. I play the MCC a lot on a different account. Who’s to say he doesn’t have one?

  3. Regardless, it’s irrelevant to your original post.

  4. This is not how one engages someone with a different opinion:

“Do you like the Avengers?”

“Not really”

“Well, your face is stupid. Check. Mate.”

  1. It’s completely unnecessary to tie Halo 5 within the MCC, unless you can launch it from the same place where you could launch the beta. However, during the beta, I never once did that. Here’s why: home button, one left click to my pins, “A” button. It was quicker than navigating the MCC. Hell, just backing out of a campaign mission and waiting for it to return to the UI takes longer than hitting three buttons, let alone then going to “extras” then “Launch Halo 5” … it’s more cumbersome. I mean, sure it can be there if it makes people happy, but I’m not going to use it.

And that Halo 5 beta button is still there in “extras” and inaccessible , so it shouldn’t be very hard to make it launch Halo 5 instead.

  1. Play nice and be respectful on the forums. Sure, a good spirited jab here or there is fine, and sometimes discussions get a little heated, but they should immediately result in personal attacks. Don’t go creepily digging through people’s service records just to try to ridicule them. That’s not cool.

No. 343 would have to add halo 5 engine which going to make the game much worst.

> 2533274919928236;3:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> > No.
> > For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.
>
>
> You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

So what your point? You ask for people to have their opinion and now your just making fun of other gaming status which have nothing to do with this thread. :confused:

> 2535465515137096;14:
> No. Because that would been a waste of money and the game would been mess up because they would have to add the halo 5 engine which going to make the game much worst.

Not add Halo 5 to the MCC, but a section that Launches Halo 5? So they are still separate games…

> 2533274873954403;16:
> > 2535465515137096;14:
> > No. Because that would been a waste of money and the game would been mess up because they would have to add the halo 5 engine which going to make the game much worst.
>
>
> Not add Halo 5 to the MCC, but a section that Launches Halo 5? So they are still separate games…

Oh :I

Edit: nah I would rather bought the game anyway because I have a feeling that would crash my game a lot.

> 2533274873954403;16:
> > 2535465515137096;14:
> > No. Because that would been a waste of money and the game would been mess up because they would have to add the halo 5 engine which going to make the game much worst.
>
>
> Not add Halo 5 to the MCC, but a section that Launches Halo 5? So they are still separate games…

That Halo 5 beta button is still there in “extras” and inaccessible , so it shouldn’t be very hard to make it launch Halo 5 instead.

> 2533274883669557;18:
> > 2533274873954403;16:
> > > 2535465515137096;14:
> > > No. Because that would been a waste of money and the game would been mess up because they would have to add the halo 5 engine which going to make the game much worst.
> >
> >
> > Not add Halo 5 to the MCC, but a section that Launches Halo 5? So they are still separate games…
>
>
> That Halo 5 beta button is still there in “extras” and inaccessible , so it shouldn’t be very hard to make it launch Halo 5 instead.

They would have make it arena only. So that would be fare to people who bought the game.

> 2533274919928236;3:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> > No.
> > For a better explanation than just ‘no’, MCC has it’s issues with 4 Halos running from the same menu. Adding a 5th not even associated with it would screw it up even worse. Leave it exactly how it is, and let Halo 5 have it’s own UI.
>
>
> You are all over Waypoint I swear and the funny thing is your Halo Gamerscore is 170 (pretty sad) and plus you haven’t even played the MCC so I don’t know why you feel like you have to diss on everyone’s ideas.

As a recruit with just a hair above 20 posts, you’re not exactly one to pull rank on anyone. And he brought up a VERY good point.