Halo 5 In Best Shape Yet and Optimistic for Halo 6

I’ve had mixed feelings about Halo 5 ever since I got it back in May 2016. I thought that the multiplayer was really fast-paced and fun, Warzone was a great addition, the graphics at 60 fps were great, and the REQ system was decent. However I found myself running out of things to do and would be disconnected from 2 out of every 5 games. I would then be visited promptly by the banhammer. Still, I don’t know how I feel about automatics and the overall balance of Halo 5’s sandbox, along with the REQ system, and the minor bug here or there, but I think it’s finally safe to say that Halo 5 is officially FINISHED AND (MOSTLY) WORKING.

The addition of Warzone Firefight and many more ranked and social playlists has given the game a lot more life. I’ve also played around 30 games or so with only 1 disconnect, so that’s a big improvement. The aiming seems to be solid and framerate drops and lag seem to be less frequent. The game is certainly keeping me busy.

I would like to personally thank 343 for continuing to stick with Halo 5 and am glad it is finally in this state. However, I hope that Halo 6 releases as more of a finished product. I am optimistic however that 343 will continue to improve and listen to our feedback. It is apparent that they have listened to us on many occasions (ie. UNSC air vehicle, game types, maps, bug fixes, etc.) and they are learning from mistakes like the MCC.

Good luck 343 and keep trying you are doing good!

Halo 6 is going to be better than Halo 5, I know it.

I’m hopeful, but cautious. I don’t want to get hyped up again. Halo 5’s launch was terrible for me, I had a few friends over and even though we all had our own Xbox’s, we were constantly disconnected from the servers when all we wanted to do was play Campaign and Customs over LAN (which you can’t properly).

Halo 5 is in a pretty good place now though.

I think that the 2 things that will define halo 5. The things that the game did that no other console halo has done. A custom games browser (fantastic!) and 12 person fireteams…oh wait.

> 2533274847563380;2:
> Halo 6 is going to be better than Halo 5, I know it.

I hope / think so too. Will you be pre-ordering Halo 6?