Halo 5 Image

So their seems to be an image being stitched together at the moment featuring Halo 5 guardians stuff, namely Master Chief, Locke, blue team and locke’s team. (yes, it seems blue team will be in Halo 5) And while looking at the image I saw, I seem to have a piece not there yet, so here it is for someone that needs it.

Nice find! Post this in the thread titled “Something is coming”

First, we have that, it’s Linda’s leg and has been in the stitched together image from a few hours ago. Second, I know you’re just trying to help, but why make a new thread?

Sorry, couldn’t find the thread for this, I didn’t realize something is coming was the image.

> 2533274800197828;3:
> First, we have that, it’s Linda’s leg and has been in the stitched together image from a few hours ago. Second, I know you’re just trying to help, but why make a new thread?

Cut him some slack. He didn’t know.

Just a matter of days and the image will be complete. Maybe it’s the official cover for the game. Too much hype !

> 2533274800197828;3:
> First, we have that, it’s Linda’s leg and has been in the stitched together image from a few hours ago. Second, I know you’re just trying to help, but why make a new thread?

You are quite rude, he juste try to help