HALO 5 HONEST CRITICISM

Hey guys, look I’ve played the game for only 2 days so far. So of course my opinions may change after time. I’ve played a LOT within these 2 days and I’m just going to be taking about what I like, dislike and what I think 343 needs to change. Remember, this is just my honest opinion and I think a lot of you will agree with me…

I’m going to start with the bad first. (Excuse me for my foul language)

  • WHERE THE -Yoink- IS SPLIT SCREEN !!! AHHHHSDCNUWDCBE8YCCNCVBERBV WCBYUDB WTF . HOW CAN YOU TAKE OUT WHAT MADE HALO SO SPECIAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF I WANT TO BRING MY FRIENDS OVER, WE CAN’T EVEN -Yoinking!- PLAY!!!
  • THERES NO -Yoinking!- CAMPAIGN THEATER???
  • WHERE THE -Yoink- IS FORGE??? DUDE … IDGAF if people don’t care about it anymore, because i felt like halo 4’s forge was kind of just thrown in there because it was so popular in halo 3. But IDGAF. IF ITS NOT BROKEN, DONT FIX IT. Just put it in there!!
  • The maps are EHHH. When i played arena, they seem like they were designed pretty lazy to me. They better include DLC maps from previous halo games because I feel like there only like 4 -Yoinking!- maps.
  • Your kind of forced to play WARZONE. Idk man, it’s fun and all but all these REQ cards and -Yoink- only for warzone? Like wtf, it’s like ground war, don’t always want play that -Yoink-. PLUS (I don’t really understand the cards thing, can someone please explain it to me? Maybe i need to get used to it… Idk)
  • Also, WHERE THE -Yoink- ARE ALL THE OTHER GAME TYPE MODES?? NO TEAM DOUBLES? NO TEAM SNIPERS? NO -Yoinking!- GRIFBALL? Cmon man.
  • WHY THE -Yoink- CAN’T WE CHOOSE THE MAP WE WANT TO PLAY IN???
  • I CAN’T EVEN SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE I’M PLAYING AGAINST WHEN IT’S ABOUT TO LOAD UP THE MATCH. I KID OF WANT TO SEE THEIR LVL’S OR HOW THEIR ARMOR LOOKS… (Maybe there is an option I just didn’t see it)
  • NO -Yoinking!- KILL CAMS??? I WANNA SEE HOW I DIED, AND I WANT TO SEE OTHERS TO SEE HOW I JUST SMOKED THEIR -Yoink-.
  • Wtf is up with the A.i. in the campaign?? Their -Yoinking!- retarted… Once you ask to be revived or whatever, they literally run to you and get killed. They don’t really help for -Yoink- and you would think even on legendary they would be more smart…
  • The sensitivity is STILL slow even on 10…
  • You know how in halo 4, we were able to have different classes. Each with different perks , guns ect. . Can you do that in this game? Because idk, I’m still trying to figure everything out.
  • I don’t understand ranking system… AT all. Like is there different ranks for different game types? Also, after you play 10 games in arena for example, you get the platinum rank. Is that it after that? Like what? Someone Explain it please.
  • They should include game winning kill? Idk.
  • I just feel like there are so many things that are missing in this game and off the top of my head I’m probably forgetting some other things but, yeah. Cmon man.

Okay here are the good things. . . Sorry for that rant but I had to get it off my chest. lol

  • The campaign looks amazing and is pretty fun (when you play with friends).
  • The gameplay feels similar to how halo 4 was and I really enjoyed halo 4, idc what people think.
  • I’m not too sure If i like the fact that there aren’t any more perks like hologram , invisible, jetpack ect. Idk man, i like that but then i don’t … Idk
  • I really like the ability to run then when you press B (Recon control) it’s like a super punch, thats cool.
  • The ability to aim with your guns sort of like COD, awesome.
  • Those new grenades where theres like red balls that stay in the air, is pretty awesome too.
  • All around, as far as gameplay. Everything is smooth, and I like how the thrust is a default now and not a perk.
  • The ability to hover in the air when you aim after you jump is cool.
  • The ability to turn off assassinations!!! Yes, because everyone takes your kill when your doing an animated one lol
  • Achievements, commondations, all that stuff are solid.

Idk man, I’m sure I probably sound crazy, but like I said maybe my opinions may change over time. But seriously, NO SPLIT SCREEN? Dude…

Thanks for ending with the good stuff.

Of your points, I most agree with lack of split screen being troublesome. I understand why they did it, but it is tough to have to sign out of your account then back in with your friend’s if you want to play “together.” I’m hoping for a change here as well.

You also mention the smooth gameplay. I can’t believe there isn’t more lag or server issues. Been great so far.

Hmmm, Idk man it’s been pretty smooth for me. But I mean you are right about the thing with signing in and out, but it is possible. Even then, we can be guest or something you know? Something man cmon.

You have not played the game ‘a lot’ at all. You’ve barely started the campaign, not had a single game of Warzone and not even scratched the surface with multiplayer. This is yet another ridiculous post jumping on the bandwagon of others. I’ve no doubt other people may well have these complaints and have grounds for a legitimate opinion but your foul potty mouth and complete lack of experience with the game to date gives you absolutely no substance whatsoever. Play the game for many more hours, experience everything the game has to offer, THEN come back. Failing that, just go away. Sick to the back teeth already of reading these downright rude, immature posts.

> HEHE

They are adding forge (and other modes) later aren’t they I mean have you seen the stuff they added to it in the channel video stuff look amazing.

Aiming mechanics are a top 3 contender for notable issues.

> 2802686553830241;4:
> You have not played the game ‘a lot’ at all. You’ve barely started the campaign, not had a single game of Warzone and not even scratched the surface with multiplayer. This is yet another ridiculous post jumping on the bandwagon of others. I’ve no doubt other people may well have these complaints and have grounds for a legitimate opinion but your foul potty mouth and complete lack of experience with the game to date gives you absolutely no substance whatsoever. Play the game for many more hours, experience everything the game has to offer, THEN come back. Failing that, just go away. Sick to the back teeth already of reading these downright rude, immature posts.

:frowning: -Yoink- meeeeee lol You are right, but I have played warzone at my cousins house last night on his account. But yeah , I guess your right

> 2533274854678817;2:
> Thanks for ending with the good stuff.
>
> Of your points, I most agree with lack of split screen being troublesome. I understand why they did it, but it is tough to have to sign out of your account then back in with your friend’s if you want to play “together.” I’m hoping for a change here as well.
>
> You also mention the smooth gameplay. I can’t believe there isn’t more lag or server issues. Been great so far.

No split screen but that 60fps! Jk. I’d gladly take lower fps, resolution or whatever to be able to play with 3 buddies on the same screen. I don’t have many friends on live but happen to still have quite a few real life friends. (Most of which don’t own an Xbox one…)

> 2535405450804460;6:
> They are adding forge (and other modes) later aren’t they I mean have you seen the stuff they added to it in the channel video stuff look amazing.

AWESOME!

Need to improve radar range/coverage, theres no medals at the end of the game and when a player wins a FFA game should show the gamertag of the winer along with the player image!!

> 2761805664347073;11:
> Need to improve radar range/coverage, theres no medals at the end of the game and when a player wins a FFA game should show the gamertag of the winer along with the player image!!

Honestly haven’t played FFA yet, but that does sound annoying

> 2533274836980314;12:
> > 2761805664347073;11:
> > Need to improve radar range/coverage, theres no medals at the end of the game and when a player wins a FFA game should show the gamertag of the winer along with the player image!!
>
>
> Honestly haven’t played FFA yet, but that does sound annoying

i agree its not annoying but it would be cool to see your name there!!

> 2533274836980314;1:
> Hey guys, look I’ve played the game for only 2 days so far. So of course my opinions may change after time. I’ve played a LOT within these 2 days and I’m just going to be taking about what I like, dislike and what I think 343 needs to change. Remember, this is just my honest opinion and I think a lot of you will agree with me…
>
> I’m going to start with the bad first. (Excuse me for my foul language)
>
> - WHERE THE -Yoink- IS SPLIT SCREEN !!! AHHHHSDCNUWDCBE8YCCNCVBERBV WCBYUDB WTF . HOW CAN YOU TAKE OUT WHAT MADE HALO SO SPECIAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF I WANT TO BRING MY FRIENDS OVER, WE CAN’T EVEN -Yoinking!- PLAY!!!
> - THERES NO -Yoinking!- CAMPAIGN THEATER???
> - WHERE THE -Yoink- IS FORGE??? DUDE … IDGAF if people don’t care about it anymore, because i felt like halo 4’s forge was kind of just thrown in there because it was so popular in halo 3. But IDGAF. IF ITS NOT BROKEN, DONT FIX IT. Just put it in there!!
> - The maps are EHHH. When i played arena, they seem like they were designed pretty lazy to me. They better include DLC maps from previous halo games because I feel like there only like 4 -Yoinking!- maps.
> - Your kind of forced to play WARZONE. Idk man, it’s fun and all but all these REQ cards and -Yoink- only for warzone? Like wtf, it’s like ground war, don’t always want play that -Yoink-. PLUS (I don’t really understand the cards thing, can someone please explain it to me? Maybe i need to get used to it… Idk)
> - Also, WHERE THE -Yoink- ARE ALL THE OTHER GAME TYPE MODES?? NO TEAM DOUBLES? NO TEAM SNIPERS? NO -Yoinking!- GRIFBALL? Cmon man.
> - WHY THE -Yoink- CAN’T WE CHOOSE THE MAP WE WANT TO PLAY IN???
> - I CAN’T EVEN SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE I’M PLAYING AGAINST WHEN IT’S ABOUT TO LOAD UP THE MATCH. I KID OF WANT TO SEE THEIR LVL’S OR HOW THEIR ARMOR LOOKS… (Maybe there is an option I just didn’t see it)
> - NO -Yoinking!- KILL CAMS??? I WANNA SEE HOW I DIED, AND I WANT TO SEE OTHERS TO SEE HOW I JUST SMOKED THEIR -Yoink-.
> - Wtf is up with the A.i. in the campaign?? Their -Yoinking!- retarted… Once you ask to be revived or whatever, they literally run to you and get killed. They don’t really help for -Yoink- and you would think even on legendary they would be more smart…
> - The sensitivity is STILL slow even on 10…
> - You know how in halo 4, we were able to have different classes. Each with different perks , guns ect. . Can you do that in this game? Because idk, I’m still trying to figure everything out.
> - I don’t understand ranking system… AT all. Like is there different ranks for different game types? Also, after you play 10 games in arena for example, you get the platinum rank. Is that it after that? Like what? Someone Explain it please.
> - They should include game winning kill? Idk.
> - I just feel like there are so many things that are missing in this game and off the top of my head I’m probably forgetting some other things but, yeah. Cmon man.
>
> Okay here are the good things. . . Sorry for that rant but I had to get it off my chest. lol
> - The campaign looks amazing and is pretty fun (when you play with friends).
> - The gameplay feels similar to how halo 4 was and I really enjoyed halo 4, idc what people think.
> - I’m not too sure If i like the fact that there aren’t any more perks like hologram , invisible, jetpack ect. Idk man, i like that but then i don’t … Idk
> - I really like the ability to run then when you press B (Recon control) it’s like a super punch, thats cool.
> - The ability to aim with your guns sort of like COD, awesome.
> - Those new grenades where theres like red balls that stay in the air, is pretty awesome too.
> - All around, as far as gameplay. Everything is smooth, and I like how the thrust is a default now and not a perk.
> - The ability to hover in the air when you aim after you jump is cool.
> - The ability to turn off assassinations!!! Yes, because everyone takes your kill when your doing an animated one lol
> - Achievements, commondations, all that stuff are solid.
>
>
> Idk man, I’m sure I probably sound crazy, but like I said maybe my opinions may change over time. But seriously, NO SPLIT SCREEN? Dude…

  • No split screen, Just have to deal with it its one of the things they had to cut for 60 FPS
  • Forge is going to be added later
  • The maps are designed in mind for MLG because of Halo World Tournament
  • I disagree with kill cams, Its Halo not CoD, Use you imagination of how you think you died
  • Agree Campaign AI is shocking
  • I play on 4 sensitivity and its fine, your obviously doing something wrong when playing on 10 and its too slow. FYI I used to play on 9 on the old CoD’s
  • Ranking system is bronze - silver - gold - plat - diamond - onyx - champion each of these apart from last two have 6 ranks within them after you get placed you need to win games to progress up after moving threw all 6 ranks you’ll move up to the next tier

Forge is coming this December, no worries mate :slight_smile:

Whenever someone prefaces a post with the word honest, I automatically assume they are lying…

> 2533274881377732;15:
> Forge is coming this December, no worries mate :slight_smile:

Really ? I guess i am pretty ignorant for not looking that up haha … thanks man

> 2533274916567868;14:
> > 2533274836980314;1:
> > Hey guys, look I’ve played the game for only 2 days so far. So of course my opinions may change after time. I’ve played a LOT within these 2 days and I’m just going to be taking about what I like, dislike and what I think 343 needs to change. Remember, this is just my honest opinion and I think a lot of you will agree with me…
> >
> > I’m going to start with the bad first. (Excuse me for my foul language)
> >
> > - WHERE THE -Yoink- IS SPLIT SCREEN !!! AHHHHSDCNUWDCBE8YCCNCVBERBV WCBYUDB WTF . HOW CAN YOU TAKE OUT WHAT MADE HALO SO SPECIAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF I WANT TO BRING MY FRIENDS OVER, WE CAN’T EVEN -Yoinking!- PLAY!!!
> > - THERES NO -Yoinking!- CAMPAIGN THEATER???
> > - WHERE THE -Yoink- IS FORGE??? DUDE … IDGAF if people don’t care about it anymore, because i felt like halo 4’s forge was kind of just thrown in there because it was so popular in halo 3. But IDGAF. IF ITS NOT BROKEN, DONT FIX IT. Just put it in there!!
> > - The maps are EHHH. When i played arena, they seem like they were designed pretty lazy to me. They better include DLC maps from previous halo games because I feel like there only like 4 -Yoinking!- maps.
> > - Your kind of forced to play WARZONE. Idk man, it’s fun and all but all these REQ cards and -Yoink- only for warzone? Like wtf, it’s like ground war, don’t always want play that -Yoink-. PLUS (I don’t really understand the cards thing, can someone please explain it to me? Maybe i need to get used to it… Idk)
> > - Also, WHERE THE -Yoink- ARE ALL THE OTHER GAME TYPE MODES?? NO TEAM DOUBLES? NO TEAM SNIPERS? NO -Yoinking!- GRIFBALL? Cmon man.
> > - WHY THE -Yoink- CAN’T WE CHOOSE THE MAP WE WANT TO PLAY IN???
> > - I CAN’T EVEN SEE THE OTHER PEOPLE I’M PLAYING AGAINST WHEN IT’S ABOUT TO LOAD UP THE MATCH. I KID OF WANT TO SEE THEIR LVL’S OR HOW THEIR ARMOR LOOKS… (Maybe there is an option I just didn’t see it)
> > - NO -Yoinking!- KILL CAMS??? I WANNA SEE HOW I DIED, AND I WANT TO SEE OTHERS TO SEE HOW I JUST SMOKED THEIR -Yoink-.
> > - Wtf is up with the A.i. in the campaign?? Their -Yoinking!- retarted… Once you ask to be revived or whatever, they literally run to you and get killed. They don’t really help for -Yoink- and you would think even on legendary they would be more smart…
> > - The sensitivity is STILL slow even on 10…
> > - You know how in halo 4, we were able to have different classes. Each with different perks , guns ect. . Can you do that in this game? Because idk, I’m still trying to figure everything out.
> > - I don’t understand ranking system… AT all. Like is there different ranks for different game types? Also, after you play 10 games in arena for example, you get the platinum rank. Is that it after that? Like what? Someone Explain it please.
> > - They should include game winning kill? Idk.
> > - I just feel like there are so many things that are missing in this game and off the top of my head I’m probably forgetting some other things but, yeah. Cmon man.
> >
> > Okay here are the good things. . . Sorry for that rant but I had to get it off my chest. lol
> > - The campaign looks amazing and is pretty fun (when you play with friends).
> > - The gameplay feels similar to how halo 4 was and I really enjoyed halo 4, idc what people think.
> > - I’m not too sure If i like the fact that there aren’t any more perks like hologram , invisible, jetpack ect. Idk man, i like that but then i don’t … Idk
> > - I really like the ability to run then when you press B (Recon control) it’s like a super punch, thats cool.
> > - The ability to aim with your guns sort of like COD, awesome.
> > - Those new grenades where theres like red balls that stay in the air, is pretty awesome too.
> > - All around, as far as gameplay. Everything is smooth, and I like how the thrust is a default now and not a perk.
> > - The ability to hover in the air when you aim after you jump is cool.
> > - The ability to turn off assassinations!!! Yes, because everyone takes your kill when your doing an animated one lol
> > - Achievements, commondations, all that stuff are solid.
> >
> > Idk man, I’m sure I probably sound crazy, but like I said maybe my opinions may change over time. But seriously, NO SPLIT SCREEN? Dude…
>
>
> - No split screen, Just have to deal with it its one of the things they had to cut for 60 FPS
> - Forge is going to be added later
> - The maps are designed in mind for MLG because of Halo World Tournament
> - I disagree with kill cams, Its Halo not CoD, Use you imagination of how you think you died
> - Agree Campaign AI is shocking
> - I play on 4 sensitivity and its fine, your obviously doing something wrong when playing on 10 and its too slow. FYI I used to play on 9 on the old CoD’s
> - Ranking system is bronze - silver - gold - plat - diamond - onyx - champion each of these apart from last two have 6 ranks within them after you get placed you need to win games to progress up after moving threw all 6 ranks you’ll move up to the next tier

as for the ranking, Thats for a specific playlist right ? Because there also is a number that is right next to my name as wel. Not too sure what that is

Thanks for putting this out there, I know I have a lot of the same issues with this game, and am glad I’m not the only one.

killcams? loadouts? go back to COD -Yoink-.