Halo 5 Hemorrage and Spire remake

Now that forge came out, it’s time to make some good maps. Hemorrage and Spire are always been my favourites Halo map, so i think someone (maybe me) should try to remake them! And i mean REAL remakes, not like Basin (which isn’t bad, but that giant building in the middle really takes away a lot of its Blood Glutch/Valhalla look).
I’d really love to play BTB on these maps in Halo 5!

> 2533274941727894;1:
> Now that forge came out, it’s time to make some good maps. Hemorrage and Spire are always been my favourites Halo map, so i think someone (maybe me) should try to remake them! And i mean REAL remakes, not like Basin (which isn’t bad, but that giant building in the middle really takes away a lot of its Blood Glutch/Valhalla look).
> I’d really love to play BTB on these maps in Halo 5!

Spire is impossible with the insanely low ceiling.

> 2533274863753117;2:
> > 2533274941727894;1:
> > Now that forge came out, it’s time to make some good maps. Hemorrage and Spire are always been my favourites Halo map, so i think someone (maybe me) should try to remake them! And i mean REAL remakes, not like Basin (which isn’t bad, but that giant building in the middle really takes away a lot of its Blood Glutch/Valhalla look).
> > I’d really love to play BTB on these maps in Halo 5!
>
>
> Spire is impossible with the insanely low ceiling.

I wonder what was up with such a low ceiling. Made my Speed Halo map almost impossible on Glacier.