Halo 5 have a moral (deeper meaning) in story?

Every good story has a moral. A lesson to be learned. A deeper human meaning relevant to our current world and society. I hope that Halo 5 has a good moral and isn’t just about humans and aliens fighting each other and plot stuff happens. Do you think that Halo 5 will have a moral? if it does, what will the moral be?

Halo CE
Moral in its story: N/A

Halo 2
Moral in its story: Things are never black and white, bad guys are never simply evil. (as shown with the audience being given the perspective of the Covenant, and the Covenant not being truly evil. The Covenant went to war with mankind to preserve their religion, if word got out about the humans being inheritors of the forerunners, the whole covenant would fall apart. By putting the audience the shoes of the Elites, we see their motives as well as the rest of the Covenant. And no one is truly evil with the exception of the Prophet of Truth).
Halo 3
Moral in its story: N/A (but the cutscene with Chief finding Cortana was very emotional)
Halo 4
Moral in its story: The concept of man versus machine. The meaning of humanity, what does it mean to be human. (As shown with Chief and Cortana. Chief if a human raised to like a machine. Cortana is a machine with human emotions. But which one is the machine? Is humanity defined by flesh and blood? Or is there more too it? “She said that to me once, bout being a machine”.)

Halo 5
Moral in its story: TBA

I thought 343i did a real good job with the drama and what not in Halo 4. I hope they are able to stay on that track.

> 2533274804597910;2:
> I thought 343i did a real good job with the drama and what not in Halo 4. I hope they are able to stay on that track.

Me too. But Halo 4’s writer left from what I’ve heard.