Halo 5 hate

After reading articles and polls and watching videos it appears the vast majority of players hate halo 5…

wonderful another halo 4 all over again

I think one really cool player hated Halo 5, so now the rest of them do.

I don’t think people can play a game without immediately flocking to the internet to be told what to believe or feel about it … but oh man, once they catch that bandwagon, those feelings they just borrowed from the loudest people on the internet suddenly run as tried & true as if they were instilled generations ago from the old country.

Think for yourselves people.

Unless you do think for yourself and still hate the game because it’s not what Halo used to be, and if you feel that way, that’s fine, but it might just be time to move on.

And I hear Evolve is coming out soon. You can go hate that too. It looks like there are a lot of great games to hate coming this year. The Division, right? That’ll be fun to hate.

:stuck_out_tongue:

^implies I’m being kinda not serious.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> I think one really cool player hated Halo 5, so now the rest of them do.
>
> I don’t think people can play a game without immediately flocking to the internet to be told what to believe or feel about it … but oh man, once they catch that bandwagon, those feelings they just borrowed from the loudest people on the internet suddenly run as tried & true as if they were instilled generations ago from the old country.
>
> Think for yourselves people.
>
> Unless you do think for yourself and still hate the game because it’s not what Halo used to be, and if you feel that way, that’s fine, but it might just be time to move on.
>
> And I hear Evolve is coming out soon. You can go hate that too. It looks like there are a lot of great games to hate coming this year. The Division, right? That’ll be fun to hate.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> ^implies I’m being kinda not serious.

I hope it’s just cool to hate halo 5 because I really don’t want another halo 4 senario

Most of the hate would come from COD players and some Halo fans that doesn’t like change/modernization.

I was talking to one dude on Youtube saying that they should get rid of the sprint. I said hopefully they come with a classic playlist where the sprint and thrust are disabled. Haven’t heard from the guy since, lol.

Even if you remove sprint you will still be on the same boring maps. If limited weapons and pin pointing where they are on the map is left in the game then halo is already set to fail. Spoon feeding people everything about the game is silly. Oh how I wonder how the people playing halo survived without Nav points to weapons you may want. Surprised all other weapons don’t get a nav point the closer you get to it. I mean it is hard to see them on some of 343i poorly contrasted maps.

It doesn’t bother me. At this point, 343 has been told enough times by their customers what they went, and if it’s Multiplayer-related, they always adamantly refuse to do it. They just keep shoehorning abilities from other shooters into Halo without even altering them, like we’re too dumb to notice.

If they want to learn the hard way what it takes to make a successful Halo game, I say let them

343 just doesn’t want to give the fans what they want. Bungie did it better.

If you look hard enough you could find just as many people in support of the game.