Halo 5 has the Perfect Ranking System!

Can’t post links yet.

> 2535413731848215;1:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLdQdVA2_4
>
> Can’t post links yet.

Youtube video about why H5 ranking system is the best… enjoy

It’s a system some of the most popular games in the world use. Of course it’s a great system

This is a great system, It definitely helps with matchmaking and lets people know how good people really are. Lets you know if you have to get your serious face on or not lol

> 2533274827537767;4:
> This is a great system, It definitely helps with matchmaking and lets people know how good people really are. Lets you know if you have to get your serious face on or not lol

this

has this been confirmed to be in halo 5…? i thought this was just pure speculation.?

> 2533274867280833;6:
> has this been confirmed to be in halo 5…? i thought this was just pure speculation.?

Confirmed for impact marine

It is not ‘perfect’, but it is getting there. I still think that they should have more leveling based on skill, not majorily wins.

> 2535447317427844;8:
> It is not ‘perfect’, but it is getting there. I still think that they should have more leveling based on skill, not majorily wins.

Wins. Halo has never been an individual game. If you are into that play FFA.

> 2533274867280833;6:
> has this been confirmed to be in halo 5…? i thought this was just pure speculation.?

This system has been confirmed since beta

> 2533274820541653;9:
> > 2535447317427844;8:
> > It is not ‘perfect’, but it is getting there. I still think that they should have more leveling based on skill, not majorily wins.
>
>
> Wins. Halo has never been an individual game. If you are into that play FFA.

I’ll just play FFA :))
im a loner!

Alot of people have complained about how it works especially with the season system; having their coveted rank ripped from them within a month. I absolutely love the sound of it, I genuinely believe this will be the most competitive halo in years with the season system. The arena will be a global whirlpool of sharks, everyone will reach their deserved place but they have to swim through the great whites and the small fry at the start of each month. I genuinely believe it will help improve everyone’s skills and hopefully we will see those awesome 49/49 games much much more often.

I can’t imagine it will be perfect upon release, but it’s a step in the right direction. Much like Blizzard’s system, it will probably require numerous tweaks to really hone its efficacy.