Halo 5 has got to come to PC.

It doesn’t have to be combined with MCC. It can be seperate game considering its download size.

But recently playing Halo 5 again, I realize how much unique variety there was in the game still! Like, nobody plays arena or warzone anymore… I can’t find anyone. But in Warzone firefight, I see people playing all the time. Looking through my REQs, there was so much diverse opportunity to play the game. Even in forge, a lot of beautiful maps were created while others reimagined. Not only that, but having in my opinion, the best forge gamemodes.

A lot of hardwork was put into at least Halo 5’s multiplayer. They can’t it be abandoned. Halo 5 has a lot of content to not just be left behind on console five years ago.

> 2535419166122192;1:
> It doesn’t have to be combined with MCC. It can be seperate game considering its download size.
>
> But recently playing Halo 5 again, I realize how much unique variety there was in the game still! Like, nobody plays arena or warzone anymore… I can’t find anyone. But in Warzone firefight, I see people playing all the time. Looking through my REQs, there was so much diverse opportunity to play the game. Even in forge, a lot of beautiful maps were created while others reimagined. Not only that, but having in my opinion, the best forge gamemodes.
>
> A lot of hardwork was put into at least Halo 5’s multiplayer. They can’t it be abandoned. Halo 5 has a lot of content to not just be left behind on console five years ago.

Definitely! Halo 5 would be awesome ported to PC in full rather than just Forge. Way I see it though, Halo 5 will probably only get to PC once it is added to MCC, wouldn’t really make sense otherwise. They could always surprise us though!

> 2535419166122192;1:
> It doesn’t have to be combined with MCC. It can be seperate game considering its download size.
>
> But recently playing Halo 5 again, I realize how much unique variety there was in the game still! Like, nobody plays arena or warzone anymore… I can’t find anyone. But in Warzone firefight, I see people playing all the time. Looking through my REQs, there was so much diverse opportunity to play the game. Even in forge, a lot of beautiful maps were created while others reimagined. Not only that, but having in my opinion, the best forge gamemodes.
>
> A lot of hardwork was put into at least Halo 5’s multiplayer. They can’t it be abandoned. Halo 5 has a lot of content to not just be left behind on console five years ago.

I think we will most likely see Halo 5: Guardians getting a release on PC after Halo Infinite coming out on both Xbox One and PC. I am also hoping that Halo Wars 2 can finally coming out on PC.

> 2535434101253033;3:
> > 2535419166122192;1:
> > It doesn’t have to be combined with MCC. It can be seperate game considering its download size.
> >
> > But recently playing Halo 5 again, I realize how much unique variety there was in the game still! Like, nobody plays arena or warzone anymore… I can’t find anyone. But in Warzone firefight, I see people playing all the time. Looking through my REQs, there was so much diverse opportunity to play the game. Even in forge, a lot of beautiful maps were created while others reimagined. Not only that, but having in my opinion, the best forge gamemodes.
> >
> > A lot of hardwork was put into at least Halo 5’s multiplayer. They can’t it be abandoned. Halo 5 has a lot of content to not just be left behind on console five years ago.
>
> I think we will most likely see Halo 5: Guardians getting a release on PC after Halo Infinite coming out on both Xbox One and PC. I am also hoping that Halo Wars 2 can finally coming out on PC.

I’m assuming by PC, you mean Steam? Halo Wars 2 has been available for PC on the MS store since 2017.

As for the topic at hand, I think there’s a decent, if not guaranteed, change of Halo 5 coming to PC. Halo 5: Forge has been a thing for a while now, and I’d imagine that 343i would like to get the game to PC once they finish the PC version of the MCC. The big question is whether or not folks would buy it, since I can see the team not doing the project if they can’t guarantee that Halo 5 will come out before Infinite. Nobody want to invest months of their life to a project that is doomed to financial failure.

For me the Halo 5 MP is okay but it doesn’t feel like an Halo game. More like a CoD Twitchshooter where the guy mostly wins, who shots first.

Halo Reach? No problem, I kill 3 enemys at the same time.
Halo 5? Not really.

I’m sure they will eventually, they just have so much on their plate right now especially working from home. Maybe once all of MCC is out on PC and it’s in a good state (not a buggy mess) they’ll start a H5 port. Hell maybe they’ll even add it to MCC since it’ll be over 5 years old and Infinite will be the most recent mainline title at that point.

> 2533274861263132;5:
> For me the Halo 5 MP is okay but it doesn’t feel like an Halo game. More like a CoD Twitchshooter where the guy mostly wins, who shots first.
>
> Halo Reach? No problem, I kill 3 enemys at the same time.
> Halo 5? Not really.

I feel in the older halo games the guy who shoots first wins cuz there’s less movement

> 2535469260126350;7:
> > 2533274861263132;5:
> > For me the Halo 5 MP is okay but it doesn’t feel like an Halo game. More like a CoD Twitchshooter where the guy mostly wins, who shots first.
> >
> > Halo Reach? No problem, I kill 3 enemys at the same time.
> > Halo 5? Not really.
>
> I feel in the older halo games the guy who shoots first wins cuz there’s less movement

Won too many fights were I got shot first :smiley:

> 2533274861263132;8:
> > 2535469260126350;7:
> > > 2533274861263132;5:
> > > For me the Halo 5 MP is okay but it doesn’t feel like an Halo game. More like a CoD Twitchshooter where the guy mostly wins, who shots first.
> > >
> > > Halo Reach? No problem, I kill 3 enemys at the same time.
> > > Halo 5? Not really.
> >
> > I feel in the older halo games the guy who shoots first wins cuz there’s less movement
>
> Won too many fights were I got shot first :smiley:

Unless it’s swat I always lose if my shot first