HALO 5 HAS GONE GOLD!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

PLEASE 343 RELEASE IT NOW I CANT WAIT MORE :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Sooo pumped!

The closer it gets the longer it feels. Anyone have that type of feeling lately? Haha

> 2533274992413430;4:
> The closer it gets the longer it feels. Anyone have that type of feeling lately? Haha

yes…ahhhhh i just wanna PLAY IT ALREADY!
the games I’m playing now have become significantly less satisfying

20 days early, at least they left themselves plenty of time, glad it’s not a last minute rush :slight_smile:

Of course there would be a day one patch, but I do believe Halo 5 would be a well polished launch game.

> 2533274872578239;6:
> 20 days early, at least they left themselves plenty of time, glad it’s not a last minute rush :slight_smile:
>
> Of course there would be a day one patch, but I do believe Halo 5 would be a well polished launch game.

Yeah I do love that they’re being extra careful with the multiplayer. They really can’t afford to have a shaky multiplayer at launch. I’m super excited for this. Game on!

Cant wait! Hope it doesnt have problems at launch like MCC did

nice. I get my MC controller next week… thanks a lot amazon >__>… console on the 20th. … then halo 5 on the 27… gonna be a good three weeks.

> 2533274886694152;5:
> > 2533274992413430;4:
> > The closer it gets the longer it feels. Anyone have that type of feeling lately? Haha
>
>
> yes…ahhhhh i just wanna PLAY IT ALREADY!
> the games I’m playing now have become significantly less satisfying

Yeah - i hate that Feeling… if a game, even if i love it and is an absolutly must have me, is far away i don’t care, but like you said - The Closer it gets, the longer it feels…

now that I’m alomst done with mgsv I don’t really know what to play for 3 weeks

> 2533274820441404;11:
> now that I’m alomst done with mgsv I don’t really know what to play for 3 weeks

I know how you feel, none of my games are good enough at the moment I need this game now!

Obligatory