Halo 5 has become unplayable for me.

Don’t know what causes it, but I’m always in a huge, huge disadvantage. I’m constatly getting killed behind walls, and I already posted a video about it some time ago, my enemies are eating bullets, I’m shooting in the head with no shield and they don’t die, I even shoot them and I’m pretty sure I hit them in any part of the body, and hitmarkers don’t even show up. In a 1v1 battle I start shooting at the exactly same time as my enemy but I end up dying without even firing my 5 shot. Man, I really don’t know what to do, many times I lose not because of my skill but connection disadvantages.

cus of the low halo pop, you match people from everywhere now. I can get used to that though for me the issue is how many brand new accounts to run into in matchmaking especially on a game that is not growing.

> 2533274805919869;2:
> cus of the low halo pop, you match people from everywhere now. I can get used to that though for me the issue is how many brand new accounts to run into in matchmaking especially on a game that is not growing.

It could be, it used to happen from time to time, but since the very last update it’s been happening more oftenly.

I actually had a few captures back a few months ago with people sniping through a wall getting me. It takes about 3 shots from my magnum to kill a person with no shields when I’m aiming for the head, and that’s on a good day. Also connection for all games suck if you’re in Australia like me.

The reason for the sniping is because the map edges don’t have bullet-sponge boundaries. Some corners do, some don’t. You don’t notice it till it happens and some people get lucky. You can literally shoot through some walls. As for the 3 shots, it’s generally because they have a second advantage, on your screen you’re shooting at someone, on theirs, you’re missing them. Like you said, they have the advantage and it’s absolutely true. I actually have attached my console to my modem for better networking capabilities, but I’m still put into the odd match where it is clear that you have the disadvantage.

> 2535468357664572;4:
> I actually had a few captures back a few months ago with people sniping through a wall getting me. It takes about 3 shots from my magnum to kill a person with no shields when I’m aiming for the head, and that’s on a good day. Also connection for all games suck if you’re in Australia like me.
>
> The reason for the sniping is because the map edges don’t have bullet-sponge boundaries. Some corners do, some don’t. You don’t notice it till it happens and some people get lucky. You can literally shoot through some walls. As for the 3 shots, it’s generally because they have a second advantage, on your screen you’re shooting at someone, on theirs, you’re missing them. Like you said, they have the advantage and it’s absolutely true. I actually have attached my console to my modem for better networking capabilities, but I’m still put into the odd match where it is clear that you have the disadvantage.

I’ve heard people from Australia suffer this in a terrible way, even worse than my situation, which it shouldn’t happen that often. But many of the things you wrote have happened to me, speciall the 3 shots in the head not counting.

> 2533274944882125;1:
> Don’t know what causes it, but I’m always in a huge, huge disadvantage. I’m constatly getting killed behind walls, and I already posted a video about it some time ago, my enemies are eating bullets, I’m shooting in the head with no shield and they don’t die, I even shoot them and I’m pretty sure I hit them in any part of the body, and hitmarkers don’t even show up. In a 1v1 battle I start shooting at the exactly same time as my enemy but I end up dying without even firing my 5 shot. Man, I really don’t know what to do, many times I lose not because of my skill but connection disadvantages.

thus is the world of online gaming

Waypoint isn’t your blog.

If you’re having server issues, here is the thread you can report that in: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/server-reports-latency-disconnects-etc/94237e5e-3dba-4a03-b2bd-670defa11329/posts