Halo 5 Guardiens is a good game but still....

Hello guys, in this topic will clear your minds out! Get prepared. But first, if you still a survival of Halo Reach, add me GaidenTears* and will play a lot of customs games with awesome maps. First thing, Halo Reach has been made by both Bungie and 343i that is why, it is a good game. Since Bungie left 343i alone with this piece of art, 343i ruined the multiplayer in the next Halo Games. Let me start with Halo 4, in Halo 4, the sound effect was for earphones and stereo 2.1 not for 5.1 audio’s. But still, the story mod in Halo 4 was nice but not greater than the previous ones. The multiplayer mode in Halo 4 was nice in the first 4 months but after that, they changed things to something really bad. They did the same thing with Halo MCC multiplayer. And here is Halo 5 Guardians, Warzone looks awesome and arena to. WRONG, there is no fun about always losing because, you are too weak. Anyway, lets get over it, Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer suck. But hey, we still have the story mod. The game is not horrible at all, but it still lack of good contains. In my opinion, Halo 5 is not a game to spend 2 or 3 years on it. Please, if you don’t like the multiplayer in Halo 5, mention it instead of just saying Halo 5 suck. Think about the thousand of people who worked on it. Halo 5 story mode is intriguing and yes, I want to play the next Halo game to know the rest of the story! Peace everyone!