Halo 5: Guardians- We'll see a teaser today?

GrimBrotherOne has teased us too many things, tweetted too #HuntTheTruth posts in 1 hour…
I know and I hope we’ll get a teaser today.
Thoughts?

Fingers crossed!

I really hope so… But… I just really hope so.

havent heard anything yet?? :confused:

We don’t have finished it.

> 2533275005723192;1:
> GrimBrotherOne has teased us too many things, tweetted too #HuntTheTruth posts in 1 hour…
> I know and I hope we’ll get a teaser today.
> Thoughts?

I cant see that tweet

Probably just the full puzzle image released and hopefully something else. Idk.

This was already a big revelation… blue team and the other spartans, people dont seem to see the way I see

> 2533274866867551;8:
> This was already a big revelation… blue team and the other spartans, people dont seem to see the way I see

Yes, it hyped me a lot. But dude…admit it…see Locke’s team or Chief’s team in action in a trailer…just :open_mouth:

> 2533275005723192;9:
> > 2533274866867551;8:
> > This was already a big revelation… blue team and the other spartans, people dont seem to see the way I see
>
>
> Yes, it hyped me a lot. But dude…admit it…see Locke’s team or Chief’s team in action in a trailer…just :open_mouth:

You’re kind of grasping at straws, though lol. I also hope for a trailer, but I feel like you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Not trying to be a pessimist, I’m just trying to help you not get hurt.

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2533275005723192;9:
> > > 2533274866867551;8:
> > > This was already a big revelation… blue team and the other spartans, people dont seem to see the way I see
> >
> >
> > Yes, it hyped me a lot. But dude…admit it…see Locke’s team or Chief’s team in action in a trailer…just :open_mouth:
>
>
> You’re kind of grasping at straws, though lol. I also hope for a trailer, but I feel like you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Not trying to be a pessimist, I’m just trying to help you not get hurt.

I feel the same as USS Galactica. This image is already such a huge reveal in itself, I think expecting a trailer right now is asking for a bit much.

The thing is, now that we know for sure we’ll have Chief and Locke with their teams in ‘Halo 5’, we are bound to get an awesome trailer (or trailers) soon enough. By E3 at the very latest - and until then we still have a lot more #HUNTtheTRUTH stuff coming up. So it’s probably best to keep excitement tempered with more conservative expectations.

> 2533274866867551;8:
> This was already a big revelation… blue team and the other spartans, people dont seem to see the way I see

I agree just Blue being revealed is as big as its going to get for now.

I’m happy with what we’ve got so far. But let’s hope…

i think well get atleast a teaser trailer this seems like to much effort for just a poster (a great poster but still just a poster)

I agree with most, the image itself is more than enough. I think they’ll save the trailer(s) for E3.