Halo 5 Guardians UPDATE VIDEO!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfwDzFLwTnY

Halo 4 update video! Come watch to here all the new things on Halo 5!

Okay, first off he says he doesn’t know when the release date is. Come on it is in the article. Then he only shows a pic of the Halo 5 poster for just a moment. He doesn’t even have a link to it. The rest of the video is clips from a totally different game.

His info is very basic. Nothing new from what we have already heard today.

Not a very well done video. He even starts talking about the trailer, but can’t cut to a clip of it? Come on just seems like he made a video with Halo 5 in the title so we watch his other gameplay.

All in all pretty uninteresting commentary.

Haters gonna hate, internet is full of them. I explained what read, and the article read that the release date is around Fall 2015, im sure I am correct. I don’t care what you think, I believe I did a good job, all I did was spread the word over the video social networking part of the internet. And you are wrong, if you read the description, and I also said in the video, I specifically put a link sending you to the article I read. I don’t understand why people like you are so driven to pound people into the ground. Thank you for your opinion, but no one really cares. Also how would I show footage of Halo 5 Gameplay anyways? That’s why I commentated over a separate game. And there is very little footage of Halo 5 anyways. I also don’t own a capture card, so no Halo 4 footage. I see people who commentate over absolute random gameplay, all that matters is that they get the message out to people, and most people enjoy the video the person created.

> Okay, first off he says he doesn’t know when the release date is. Come on it is in the article. Then he only shows a pic of the Halo 5 poster for just a moment. He doesn’t even have a link to it. The rest of the video is clips from a totally different game.
>
> His info is very basic. Nothing new from what we have already heard today.
>
> Not a very well done video. He even starts talking about the trailer, but can’t cut to a clip of it? Come on just seems like he made a video with Halo 5 in the title so we watch his other gameplay.
>
> All in all pretty uninteresting commentary.

Its hilarious how you didn’t know that the OP and the person who did the video are one in the same! AKA they’re the same person. Just lol

> Haters gonna hate, internet is full of them. I explained what read, and the article read that the release date is around Fall 2015, im sure I am correct. I don’t care what you think, I believe I did a good job, all I did was spread the word over the video social networking part of the internet. And you are wrong, if you read the description, and I also said in the video, I specifically put a link sending you to the article I read. I don’t understand why people like you are so driven to pound people into the ground. Thank you for your opinion, but no one really cares. Also how would I show footage of Halo 5 Gameplay anyways? That’s why I commentated over a separate game. And there is very little footage of Halo 5 anyways. I also don’t own a capture card, so no Halo 4 footage. I see people who commentate over absolute random gameplay, all that matters is that they get the message out to people, and most people enjoy the video the person created.

Constructive criticism. You really need to be able to take it if you are going to do youtube videos. Wasn’t trying to hate just point out some need for improvement.

Yes, you posted the date in the description, but I was talking about your actual commentary. You say it in the very beginning that you don’t know what the exact date it.

I wasn’t talking about gameplay. I clearly stated Halo 5 trailer. Which is also something you comment on, and gave a very vague description of in the process. You could have showed the poster art a lot longer with something for your viewers to look at while you talked about the image. Heck there has even been an article here on Waypoint that Frankie posted with some concept art you could have added. Little more effort goes a long way.

I have seen that as well, people commentating over random gameplay, but it is at least something close to what they are talking about. I am not going to apologize for giving my opinion. Besides you said it doesn’t matter anyway.

> Its hilarious how you didn’t know that the OP and the person who did the video are one in the same! AKA they’re the same person. Just lol

Yeah, most people actually say, hey here’s my video check it out. Oh well. I stand by what I said either way.

I think I’d rather get my new info and updates on Halo 5 directly from Waypoint and 343’s Twitter rather than from a YouTube video, but that’s just me personally. The exception would be if it was a video released by 343 or someone affiliated with them of course.

Besides, wouldn’t any new info about H5 have to had come from those sources in the first place?

It is a regular colon, OP!

Don’t get angry at the negative feedback, since you clearly crafted the title of this thread to somewhat trick people into thinking your video will be more than it is.

I usually do take criticism, but I don’t care. I could have made a better video and know I could have, I simply didn’t have the time to that when I made. I just wanted to tell people what I saw. And If you want to here news here more? Ok I don’t care, not all people do. But still, I don’t care if you’re an OP, a person, is just another person.

I don’t see how I tricked people. The video itself is called, Halo 5 UPDATE…, with other stuff I talk about in the video. I never said I was going to have leaked footage, or gameplay or something stupid like that. I only wanted to explain to people what I read. That’s it. And that’s all I did do. I cold have written a elaborate script, I could have ripped footage from other Halo games and the Halo 5 trailer, I could have heavily analyzed the Halo 5 trailer and article, and I could have done much more. I know I have, I just had no time when I wanted to share my thoughts. I had to make it quick. So you guys are cool, I just don’t need your criticism, I no what I am doing.(I analyze other peoples videos and use their popular video as a template as most of mine. Im not stealing im just chooping my video up the way they do. I just didn’t do it for this video.)

Absolutely, I myself like watching videos though. In reply to the guy who likes to get stuff directly… (Im stupid, I cant use forums)

> Absolutely, I myself like watching videos though. In reply to the guy who likes to get stuff directly… (I’m stupid, I cant use forums)

Waypoint’s quote system is just a touch different than some others. You click on ‘Menu’ under someone’s post, then click ‘Quote’ :slight_smile:

I don’t mind videos for learning new things, but I greatly prefer them being from official sources instead of from fans. Now if it’s like a Tips & Tricks sort of video, or a walkthrough for getting a hard-to-obtain skull, or fiddling with glitches and “get out of the level” stuff? Sure, I’m all for that no matter who it is from. But for getting updates and latest info? I prefer to leave that to the devs/authors.

> > Absolutely, I myself like watching videos though. In reply to the guy who likes to get stuff directly… (I’m stupid, I cant use forums)
>
> Waypoint’s quote system is just a touch different than some others. You click on ‘Menu’ under someone’s post, then click ‘Quote’ :slight_smile:
>
>
> I don’t mind videos for learning new things, but I greatly prefer them being from official sources instead of from fans. Now if it’s like a Tips & Tricks sort of video, or a walkthrough for getting a hard-to-obtain skull, or fiddling with glitches and “get out of the level” stuff? Sure, I’m all for that no matter who it is from. But for getting updates and latest info? I prefer to leave that to the devs/authors.

Cool but im remaking the video so I will let you know if you want to. But you know, you a source guy :stuck_out_tongue:

Please enjoy, the link to the video lies below.
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9M0dN-lEFA<-
And I apologize. This video is two days late, and this is remake of the other video I had made, because it had been quite, well terrible. I assure you I worked much harder than last time. BUT if you enjoyed the video, please comment, like and DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE for more videos such as this. I really hope you like this.

That was a very misleading title to this thread. If I could make a recommendation, titling a thread that appears as though there is a video out for a game isn’t going to make people want to watch your channel if you start off by deceiving them. Be honest, and tell people you are analyzing the concept art/teaser.

Also bashing people for having their opinions isn’t a good way to go about trying to build up a fan base to watch your videos.

I was not a fan of the updated video either, it reminded me of Halo Follower and general comments backed by no facts. Wasn’t the most grammatically correct either. Perhaps in the future before doing commentary, write down what you want to say, rehearse it, or even just make bullet points to keep your main talking points straight. Just a piece of advice that may or may not help.

I did write it and I worked very hard. I didn’t need any facts because it was my opinion on the matter, do you understand that? And the title wasn’t misleading. Explain how it was. If you are going to criticize me at least tell me everything that you feel was wrong and explain.