Halo 5 Guardians Theory

Ok so lets jump right into this theory. We start by watching the trailers that was released by Xbox on youtube.com for #HUNTtheTRUTH. The first video showing Locke speaking is a catch. You might think he is talking directly to master chief but he really isn’t, we see him starring down the statue of master chief that master chief himself is leaning on and says. All hail the conquering hero. Let us remember him as our protector and not the one who gave us this, as our savior and not our betrayer. Let us see him forever as you and not as you. All hail the conquering hero the one who was suppose to save us all but now i must save us from you. So as locke said this up until the second time saying “All hail” he was looking at the statue…meaning that statue reminds us that he was the one who saved us all. He is talking very sarcastically to the statue and chief himself while saying “All hail the conquering hero the one who was suppose to save us all but now i must save us from you” possibly stating that Locke believed in chief, looked up to john and John has failed and has made everything wrong (hence the destroyed city) and locke is angry at him and takes him down. 2nd thought is maybe Lockes mission was a simple find him and bring him back (As stated in the first cutscene in H2a) but maybe locke got obsessed with his mission, so obsessed he would go to any length to find the chief and bring him down. Maybe this could be it because in the trailer his team (that we saw in the h2a cut scene) isnt there or maybe thats why the city in the background is destroyed. So meaning that he’d do anything to get Chief. What if locke is putting the blame on chief for his own actions? Well thats my locke theory.

Now lets move on the Master Chiefs video. Lets go over what he said first. “This, is this what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for. Was everything you compromised, everything you’ve done, worth it? Was it? You’ve completed you’re mission Spartan Locke. Mine is just beginning” As like the first video Master Chief is shown looking at the statue of himself saying “This, is this what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for. Was everything you compromised, everything you’ve done, worth it?” So he is not talking to Locke because he is obviously looking at the statue. You see 343 is giving us the illusion of 2 stories in both of these videos but if you watch and listen very closely its only telling one. Master chief is talking to the younger him (Statue) and by saying what he said… “This, is this what you wanted” he meant The destroyed city and all the damage in the background could’ve been an accident by Master Chief. All the things he has compromised probably would be UNSC Secrets or maybe people dying, Compromising the rebirth of cortana. Then he goes to say “You’ve completed your mission spartan Locke but mine is just beginning” This means maybe Locke’s mission was to find master chief which it he did but he didnt take him down and Chief is just beginning his… all amazing Theory’s whats yours?

Nice theory. I like it.

> 2533274917158807;2:
> Nice theory. I like it.

Its kinda funny but it was brought to my attention after watching the video over and over again. Who knows… Locke is capable of many things as seen in the newest Gamestop Armor trailer. So him destroying an entire city by himself is very possible.

THESE ARE MY IDEAS NOT FACTS. Hi i have been with halo a long time. but i decided to make a new account for my Xbox 1. Lets just make this clear in halo 3 guilty spark tell the Master Chief he is Didact. Then Johnson died and we all know that agent Locke is probably his kid mainly because his mother was part of the same part of the military as he is. And look very close in the very first halo commercial and who do we see… His name is the Arbiter. Yah, that’s right, he’s back. He never really was confirmed dead. We also know doctor Holsie abducted Master Chief/John when he was six years old. This is implied in halo hunt the truth pod-casts.

Now here is ware it could get confusing. Make a list of all the major people to survive in any halo game. This include June, Arbiter, Master Chief, All the guys from Halo ODST, and any one else that is not confirmed dead. But i am going to focus on one person. June. His back ground is in halo Reach. Reach was glassed clearly no survivors. But since June went with Holsie he could of made it out. Also the bullet stating that the Chief is a traitor was fired out of a sniper rifle. A human sniper rifle, and i will remind us what June is he is a Sniper.

So i think these people will show up in halo 5

June
ODST hell jumpers (proof look at the posters in Hunt the Truth.)
Arbiter
Locke
Master Chief
Guilty Spark
And any one else not not proved dead.

One last thing don’t preorder i don’t want them rushing on this game as they did on the MCC.

Jun is very much alive, he is the main recruiter of people to join the Spartan IV program

> 2535464442355297;4:
> THESE ARE MY IDEAS NOT FACTS. Hi i have been with halo a long time. but i decided to make a new account for my Xbox 1. Lets just make this clear in halo 3 guilty spark tell the Master Chief he is Didact. Then Johnson died and we all know that agent Locke is probably his kid mainly because his mother was part of the same part of the military as he is. And look very close in the very first halo commercial and who do we see… His name is the Arbiter. Yah, that’s right, he’s back. He never really was confirmed dead. We also know doctor Holsie abducted Master Chief/John when he was six years old. This is implied in halo hunt the truth pod-casts.
>
> Now here is ware it could get confusing. Make a list of all the major people to survive in any halo game. This include June, Arbiter, Master Chief, All the guys from Halo ODST, and any one else that is not confirmed dead. But i am going to focus on one person. June. His back ground is in halo Reach. Reach was glassed clearly no survivors. But since June went with Holsie he could of made it out. Also the bullet stating that the Chief is a traitor was fired out of a sniper rifle. A human sniper rifle, and i will remind us what June is he is a Sniper.
>
> So i think these people will show up in halo 5
>
> June
> ODST hell jumpers (proof look at the posters in Hunt the Truth.)
> Arbiter
> Locke
> Master Chief
> Guilty Spark
> And any one else not not proved dead.
>
> One last thing don’t preorder i don’t want them rushing on this game as they did on the MCC.

I’m just going to assume you’re 10 years old based on how you speak. I don’t know where to start…

1. We all know these are your ideas, so no need to tell us.
    2.You don’t need to tell us how long you’ve been with Halo.
  2. Guilty Spark never said Chief was the Didact in Halo 3.
  3. Don’t assume Agent Locke is Johnson’s son just because he’s black or “in the same military branch”.
    I can say that Agent Locke has darker skin than Johnson.
  4. Are you talking about the E3 trailer? That’s the Arbiter talking. He was never even speculated to be dead, so don’t know where you got that. He’s also been in several other trailers and is confirmed going to be in Halo 5.
  5. It’s Halsey.
  6. Why do you want us to think about every major surviving character yet only talk about Jun*
  7. Jun is a Spartan IV recruiter, out of the battlefield. He doesn’t fight anymore.
  8. Agent Locke is hunting Chief, not Jun. More than one person can use a sniper.
  9. Just because someone survives in a Halo game does not mean they’re going to be seen in Halo 5. Proof: Halo 4.
  10. A HUNTtheTRUTH image does not come close to confirming the fact that ODST’s will be in the game.
  11. Don’t tell us to preorder or not, preordering doesn’t have anything to do with them rushing the game.

I think that The Master Chief is now the “bad” guy.
Remember, that trailer where that sniper rifle bullet destroys his helmet?
And the bullet reads" traitor"
I think that means the U.N.S.C wants to kill him

And that HuntTheTruth trailer
Where Locke calls him a “destroyer”
I think Chief destroyed that city
Possibly killing all who lived there

I think Locke’s mission is to kill Chief

great theory man

> 2533274964480967;7:
> I think Locke’s mission is to kill Chief

You think?

His theory has it’s floors and here is some new information that will help you:

It’s the official soundcloud for Halo 5 Guardians leaks.

This kinda out there but plausible.

covenant were search forerunner ruins before contact with humans. But while they (covenant) found an object that told them about the forerunner ruins and relics but not the where abouts.

much later this who contacted the covenant was mendicant bias and got the covenant to form and collect his a.i. Fragments that forerunners scattered around the galaxy. He had contact with the flood for a very long time and (the flood) even got mendicant bias to attack forerunners. His legion now is unknown.

but in halo reach Cortana was made by human tech and a mix of forerunner tech (possibly mendicant bias coding?)

you got the chief and Locke story but a very small part to the whole story. Like all halo games. Now this is a saga I doubt we will see mendicant bias but a major role is my guess. Hard to get into more detail about this on a cell lol

Same theory for Locke, but not for Chief: I think Chief speaks to Locke but the only thing he tells himself (the statue) is “Was it?” that is also a retoric question to Locke. I think Locke will really put the blame on Chief for something he did, so he’ll try to kill him (failing lol)

> 2533274807854535;11:
> This kinda out there but plausible.
>
> covenant were search forerunner ruins before contact with humans. But while they (covenant) found an object that told them about the forerunner ruins and relics but not the where abouts.
>
> much later this who contacted the covenant was mendicant bias and got the covenant to form and collect his a.i. Fragments that forerunners scattered around the galaxy. He had contact with the flood for a very long time and (the flood) even got mendicant bias to attack forerunners. His legion now is unknown.
>
> but in halo reach Cortana was made by human tech and a mix of forerunner tech (possibly mendicant bias coding?)
>
> you got the chief and Locke story but a very small part to the whole story. Like all halo games. Now this is a saga I doubt we will see mendicant bias but a major role is my guess. Hard to get into more detail about this on a cell lol

Cortana was not made with Forerunner technology. The closest thing from the Forerunners used is the manner in which human AIs are made scanning an organic brain and converting it into an AI. It is similar to how the Composer works as mentioned by Halsey herself in Halo 4. But she was not made with actual Forerunner technology. Just clearing that misconception up.

> 2533274812652989;13:
> > 2533274807854535;11:
> > This kinda out there but plausible.
> >
> > covenant were search forerunner ruins before contact with humans. But while they (covenant) found an object that told them about the forerunner ruins and relics but not the where abouts.
> >
> > much later this who contacted the covenant was mendicant bias and got the covenant to form and collect his a.i. Fragments that forerunners scattered around the galaxy. He had contact with the flood for a very long time and (the flood) even got mendicant bias to attack forerunners. His legion now is unknown.
> >
> > but in halo reach Cortana was made by human tech and a mix of forerunner tech (possibly mendicant bias coding?)
> >
> > you got the chief and Locke story but a very small part to the whole story. Like all halo games. Now this is a saga I doubt we will see mendicant bias but a major role is my guess. Hard to get into more detail about this on a cell lol
>
>
> Cortana was not made with Forerunner technology. The closest thing from the Forerunners used is the manner in which human AIs are made scanning an organic brain and converting it into an AI. It is similar to how the Composer works as mentioned by Halsey herself in Halo 4. But she was not made with actual Forerunner technology. Just clearing that misconception up.

indeed. Halo reach hinted at something different we r aware of Cortana is from a clone of halsey’s brain. Halo reach basically drove away from the books and was rather odd…

pretty much she is not from forerunner tech thx for the clean up. But the rest does add up about mendicant bia’