Halo 5: Guardians theory or for future

Hey guys whats up? I have theory for Halo 5 Guardians or for sometime in the future after the events of halo 5 guardians.

You’re probably saying I’m sick of these. I know I know there are a lot of these but hear me out.

If I am wrong on any of this just tell me.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I don’t read the escalation series but I feel like I know enough to make a theory based off of the summaries I’ve heard. In one of the books the delegates being the arbiter and lydus are ambushed by Vata Gajat, Tek, and Clayton.

So Clayton is a traitor. Who was feeding him the information on the peace treaty? Scruggs couldn’t have known everything about it…He is too low of rank I believe.

What am I getting at? I think Captain Del Rio might have been slipping information to Clayton through or with Scruggs. Think about it…these events couldnt have just come up in a matter of hours. The arbiter didn’t wake up and say one day randomly thinking let’s make peace with the brutes and have infinity host it. This had to be scheduled for months. Del Rio had to have known about.

Think about it for a second. He was overthrown as captain by lasky. He could be seeking revenge on infinity or even the unsc. After Scruggs was killed and Clayton captured… Clayton tells Hood that the UNSC will crumble or something along that nature.

What if Del Rio is kind of leading the insurrection now? He has lots of knowledge of unsc and can help the innies. This could perfectly fit what Clayton says with the unsc crumbling.

and to make things worse for the unsc… didn’t Vata Gajat and Tek get away from the station? If they didn’t let me know, the only way I get info on the comic series is through brief summaries and Google images.

Tell me what you think and let me know if anything that I said is wrong.

Post your ideas
Thanks

Well, I think that’s not a bad idea.It’s probably possible, Del Rio is an idiot, he’s giving order to Chief like Chief was a stupid child.He’s got the UNSC biggest ship, that’s why he’s acting like a “God”.And after the Halo 4 event, maybe he want revenge, of course.
By the way we’ll see.

> Well, I think that’s not a bad idea.It’s probably possible, Del Rio is an idiot, he’s giving order to Chief like Chief was a stupid child.He’s got the UNSC biggest ship, that’s why he’s acting like a “God”.And after the Halo 4 event, maybe he want revenge, of course.
> By the way we’ll see.

First off, he “had” the biggest ship in the unsc. I think this theory is very possible.

So is Vata Gajat and Tek captured?

I doubt Del Rio is leading the insurrection since it already has a leader in Admiral Mattius Drake. Clayton leaked the intel to Vata 'Gajat and recruited Scruggs to his cause. Besides, given Del Rio’s actions on Requiem, why would anyone entrust him with such information?

Del Rio could be with the Insurrection/New Colonial Alliance, but that would be going down the lazy storytelling route of lumping every bad character in with the baddie organization, when in the real world it’s possible for people to simply be [REDACTED]'s.