Halo 5: Guardians- The Right Trailer

So…if you listen episode 10 of #HuntTheTruth
you can hear that: DelRio and others want destroy Chief’s statue…but…where is that destroyed statue?
Obviously is on the trailer “The Cost”…but…Chief has saved the people of Biko! Yes, he saved them…and now…the outer colonies want kill him…and he is really angry with them. So I think the speech is obviously addressed to them
“Is this what you wanted? Is this what you are looking for? Was everything you have compromised, everything you have done…worth it? Was it?”

> 2533275005723192;1:
> So…if you listen episode 10 of #HuntTheTruth
> you can hear that: DelRio and others want destroy Chief’s statue…but…where is that destroyed statue?
> Obviously is on the trailer “The Cost”…but…Chief has saved the people of Biko! Yes, he saved them…and now…the outer colonies want kill him…and he is really angry with them. So I think the speech is obviously addressed to them
> “Is this what you wanted? Is this what you are looking for? Was everything you have compromised, everything you have done…worth it? Was it?”

agreed, I also changed my opinion to him talking to himself to him addressing the anti chief movements such as del rios.

There is no “right trailer.” It’s been said that the idea behind the trailers is that it’s the same battle with two different outcomes. One where Locke injures Chief and damaging his armor. The other shows Chief winning and Locke’s thruster is sparking.

Source: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-04/10/halo-5-trailer-directors