Halo 5: Guardians Soundtrack Limited Edition UK

Hi All

Has anyone found any sites selling the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Soundtrack announced on Xbox Wire today?

"

• 2 compact discs - Vinyl double album - Blu-ray with 5.1 Surround-Sound edition soundtrack and cinematic exclusive, “The Sprint – Making Halo 5: Guardians” - Orchestral sheet music of “Jameson Locke” from the recording session at Abby Roads Studios - Digital download card featuring exclusive bonus tracks"Would prefer UK site but willing to ship from US, I can’t see it on Amazon (COM or UK) appreciate any help.

Thanks

Looking for info on this myself. I have the Halo 4 limited edition and I’m certainly not going to let the Halo 5 one slip through my fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

There is something posted on amazon.co.uk (as I’m a recruit i cant post the proper link) i think this is it?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halo-5-Guardians-Kazuma-Jinnouchi/dp/B015Y1HRP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445375216&sr=8-1&keywords=Halo+5%3A+Guardians+Limited+Edition+Soundtrack

What no REQ pack? :stuck_out_tongue:

But that does sound very cool though

This Limited Edition is exclusive to UK or it will sold on an official site like the Halo 4 Limited Edition ?

> 2533274807849226;3:
> There is something posted on amazon.co.uk (as I’m a recruit i cant post the proper link) i think this is it?
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halo-5-Guardians-Kazuma-Jinnouchi/dp/B015Y1HRP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445375216&sr=8-1&keywords=Halo+5%3A+Guardians+Limited+Edition+Soundtrack

Linked it for you, interesting. It’s an import though, hopefully they have a proper release for the UK

I’ve been looking for it too, but cannot find it anywhere! If I see anything I’ll be sure to post it here!

Only UK?

Listen to the HALO 2 OSt in reverse. some creepy stuff i tell ya

Halo 5: Guardians Box set, Limited Edition, Soundtrack,

I copy and pasted that into the search bar on my amazon profile had to scroll down some but I’m pretty sure that I found it on the list it currently has no image (for US) also has release for nov 20th

Apparently it’s not released until 30th October, but usually these things have a pre-order date.

Will keep eel my eyes peeled.

There’s also a 2-clear vinyl set that’s limited to 1000 - again, can’t find it actually on sale anywhere yet…

I see that .com has it up now (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015Y1HRP0) so think I will just order that version as it should be fine in the UK.

Only annoying thing is that the Amazon pay in your local currency isn’t working as it’s a pre-order but can live with this especially if the UK site gets it I can cancel and reorder.

I’ve been looking everywhere and no luck. The original post on Xbox Wire doesn’t even have a link to where we can order it from. It’s out in 9 days, so I’d expect the stores that will be selling it know they are getting it.

> 2762475842863247;11:
> Apparently it’s not released until 30th October, but usually these things have a pre-order date.
> Will keep eel my eyes peeled.
> There’s also a 2-clear vinyl set that’s limited to 1000 - again, can’t find it actually on sale anywhere yet…

It looks like GoHastings has the exclusive clear vinyl. It’s up for pre-order here:

Lazy Link

> 2654577101795508;13:
> > 2762475842863247;11:
> > Apparently it’s not released until 30th October, but usually these things have a pre-order date.
> >
> > Will keep eel my eyes peeled.
> >
> > There’s also a 2-clear vinyl set that’s limited to 1000 - again, can’t find it actually on sale anywhere yet…
>
>
>
> I’ve been looking everywhere and no luck. The original post on Xbox Wire doesn’t even have a link to where we can order it from. It’s out in 9 days, so I’d expect the stores that will be selling it know they are getting it.

> 2533274826825084;10:
> Halo 5: Guardians Box set, Limited Edition, Soundtrack,
>
> I copy and pasted that into the search bar on my amazon profile had to scroll down some but I’m pretty sure that I found it on the list it currently has no image (for US) also has release for nov 20th

Its At the very bottom of the list and has no image.

I haven’t been able to find this yet.

> 2533274826825084;15:
> > 2654577101795508;13:
> > > 2762475842863247;11:
> > > Apparently it’s not released until 30th October, but usually these things have a pre-order date.
> > >
> > > Will keep eel my eyes peeled.
> > >
> > > There’s also a 2-clear vinyl set that’s limited to 1000 - again, can’t find it actually on sale anywhere yet…
> >
> >
> > I’ve been looking everywhere and no luck. The original post on Xbox Wire doesn’t even have a link to where we can order it from. It’s out in 9 days, so I’d expect the stores that will be selling it know they are getting it.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274826825084;10:
> > Halo 5: Guardians Box set, Limited Edition, Soundtrack,
> >
> > I copy and pasted that into the search bar on my amazon profile had to scroll down some but I’m pretty sure that I found it on the list it currently has no image (for US) also has release for nov 20th
>
>
> Its At the very bottom of the list and has no image.

Also if you click the link to “store” in the halo waypoint navigation bar you can find a link to it in the soundtrack section.

> 2533274826825084;15:
> > 2654577101795508;13:
> > > 2762475842863247;11:
> > > Apparently it’s not released until 30th October, but usually these things have a pre-order date.
> > >
> > > Will keep eel my eyes peeled.
> > >
> > > There’s also a 2-clear vinyl set that’s limited to 1000 - again, can’t find it actually on sale anywhere yet…
> >
> >
> > I’ve been looking everywhere and no luck. The original post on Xbox Wire doesn’t even have a link to where we can order it from. It’s out in 9 days, so I’d expect the stores that will be selling it know they are getting it.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274826825084;10:
> > Halo 5: Guardians Box set, Limited Edition, Soundtrack,
> >
> > I copy and pasted that into the search bar on my amazon profile had to scroll down some but I’m pretty sure that I found it on the list it currently has no image (for US) also has release for nov 20th
>
>
> Its At the very bottom of the list and has no image.

Ah found it! Awesome!!! Thanks!

Here’s the link for anyone who missed it (Amazon currently has it listed for only $37.99!):

Lazy Link

Thank you

hi the UK store now lists the collectors edition and includes autorip, cancelled US version and reordered UK one.