Halo 5 Guardians Requisition System

Hello everyone! I have noticed something about the Halo 5 Guardians Requisition System that I am surprised has not been fixed yet considerind how long the game has been out for. It concerns the fact that you cant sell multiple requisitions at once. They need to add a feature that when selecting a requisition to sell, it will ask you how many you would like to sell. I have litteraly spent hours selling requisitions one by one like the gungoose for example, because lets be honest that thing is useless and you are way to open of a target on it. I know im not the only one who would like to see an option to sell as many requsitions at once as you want so lets try and get as many people supporting this as possible so we can see 343 industries release this in the next update!

i think there is a google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs t the same time from halowaypoint.

> 2533275015310901;2:
> i think there is a google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs t the same time from halowaypoint.

A Chome extension does exist. It’s free to download, too.

People have noticed this since the game first came out. I don’t think there will be a fix anytime soon unfortunately… you could use the chrome extension, or you could just stop selling them, that’s what i did. The amount of req points you get from selling isn’t really worth it anyway, and having a large collection of every weapon and vehicle is really fun. You might think they are useless but at some point in time you will want to use your reqs, only to find you don’t have any because you just sell them all.

Follow this link Follow me - I explained what to do on the other thread.

> 2533275015310901;2:
> i think there is a google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs t the same time from halowaypoint.

Yea, but people who don’t have Chrome shouldn’t have to download/install and entire separate browser just to be able to sell multiple REQs. Let’s be honest, it’s a feature that should have been in the game to begin with.

> 2533274838219488;4:
> People have noticed this since the game first came out. I don’t think there will be a fix anytime soon unfortunately… you could use the chrome extension, or you could just stop selling them, that’s what i did. The amount of req points you get from selling isn’t really worth it anyway, and having a large collection of every weapon and vehicle is really fun. You might think they are useless but at some point in time you will want to use your reqs, only to find you don’t have any because you just sell them all.

You never know when you’ll need to pull eight sniper rifles in a row after all…I sure didn’t until I got into a Warzone game where we locked the enemy down. 40 kills, most of them headshots. Glorious.

Wait did you just say the Gungoose is useless? That thing, if anything else, is OP. Being able to throw unlimited grenades, and having sniper rifle ranged shots is the best.

Anyway, it’d be nice to have that, but it is also quite redundant when you have the chrome extension.

also you can’t fix an issue when it’s not a issue in the first place.