Halo 5: Guardians Request

Dear 343 Industries,

As everyone knows, (Who play Halo 5: Guardians) When customizing your Spartan’s armor color, Primary & Secondary colors actually don’t match. (Example: Primary is Moss, as well as Secondary. Primary seems brighter and almost as if the color is completely different.) I want this changed as soon as possible. I never understood why 343i decided to not make them match. Sure they gave us more colors to choose from. But it’s not enough. Having the same selected color for P/S simply do not match and I want them to. 343 Industries, if you are reading this; please add more colors and allow us to have matching colors. Changing the color of the suit itself would also be nice. There’s room on the color screen to add that as an option. (e.g. Primary/Secondary Armor Color and Primary/Secondary Undersuit Color.) I certainly don’t want to hear/read “We can’t do that.” Yes you can, you made the game and you can change it whenever or however you want. I feel like I can’t really personalize my spartan without matching colors. :frowning:

Sincerely, HowlingWolfe93

Black undersuits and matching armour customisation colours would be nice but 343 have already improved the colour system and I would feel that there are more important things that need to be added (more gamemodes & Full armour customisation & better maps). Still a good idea though.

> 2533275000870778;2:
> Black undersuits and matching armour customisation colours would be nice but 343 have already improved the colour system and I would feel that there are more important things that need to be added (more gamemodes & Full armour customisation & better maps). Still a good idea though.

Matching colors are important because they fall under armor customization. I don’t mind not having full armor choices (e.g. Halo: Reach) But what we have is still good. Halo: Combat Evolved started with just armor colors. And everyone was fine with that. Same for Halo 2. But When Halo 3 came out, it was a whole new world. I like that they’ve gone back to the “Halo 3 Simplicity.” But it’s stupid if we can’t change the true value of color for our armor. As I want real matching colors. Sure all colors are named the same, but they are not true matching colors. So, what I can’t have Master Chief’s REAL armor color?! But I do like that they’ve added new armor choices. I love the hell out of the Nightfall and Mk. IV armors! And how they brought back armor from Halo: Reach.

[Off Topic] Speaking of ODST’s (Nightfall Armor) I wish they would bring back the Halo 3: ODST Silenced SMG, with the Red Sight.

Not to mention, (and I’m not being rude here) gameplay has nothing to do with armor customization. However, Forge for Halo 5: Guardians has literally become PERFECT! 343i is listening/reading what we say we want. (Which is good!) But the whole REQ system (especially microtransactions,) is stupid. Sorry, but I would much rather have a Season Pass, and an “Armory Currency” from Halo: Reach for 5. (They’re not going to do that for Halo 5, but THEY BETTER DO IT FOR 6!)

I say Keep Halo 5’s Forge EXACTLY the same for 6, bring in more game mods. (Firefight, Spartan Ops, etc.) Split-screen Co-Op dang it! And ABSOLUTELY, DO NOT do the campaign for Halo 6 like 5 was done. 90% Locke and 10% John was stupid. I understand why they did it. (Add more mystery to John’s leave of absence. Which I liked) However, it should have been more like Halo 2. And obviously the live action trailers were not actually for 5, but more 6. (Play Halo 5’s campaign, then re-watch the trailers, you’ll know what I mean.) The conclusion to the fate of everyone. Yeah I know. This is waaay too long of a reply, LOL!

> 90% Locke and 10% John

Mathematically, it was actually 80% Locke and 20% John.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 90% Locke and 10% John
>
>
> Mathematically, it was actually 80% Locke and 20% John.

Well you know what I meant. It still didn’t feel right. Oh and definitely keep the new control features. (e.g. Sprint Bash, Ground Pound, Hover-Aim, etc.) Feels like what a real Spartan could do. (And more badass!)

> 2535464866197208;5:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > 90% Locke and 10% John
> >
> >
> > Mathematically, it was actually 80% Locke and 20% John.
>
>
> Well you know what I meant. It still didn’t feel right. Oh and definitely keep the new control features. (e.g. Sprint Bash, Ground Pound, Hover-Aim, etc.) Feels like what a real Spartan could do. (And more badass!)

Yeah, I know what you meant. Really wish the split was more even. The new Spartan Abilities are nice, though I won’t be upset if they disappear next game.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> > 2535464866197208;5:
> > > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > > 90% Locke and 10% John
> > >
> > >
> > > Mathematically, it was actually 80% Locke and 20% John.
> >
> >
> > Well you know what I meant. It still didn’t feel right. Oh and definitely keep the new control features. (e.g. Sprint Bash, Ground Pound, Hover-Aim, etc.) Feels like what a real Spartan could do. (And more badass!)
>
>
> Yeah, I know what you meant. Really wish the split was more even. The new Spartan Abilities are nice, though I won’t be upset if they disappear next game.

I would, They’re too awesome! Plus having no Spartan Abilities to pick up (e.g. Halo: Reach/Halo 4) is better. Takes up too much time

I hope that 343i really are reading and listening to what we say and ask for. I don’t want Halo 6 to be a Halo 5: Repeat