HALO 5: Guardians +PC +Dual Wielding +Mods

1st, release it for PC, even if it would be weeks after Halo 5 on Xbox

+Let people MOD it on PC, and also Forge should be compatible between Xbox and PC builds ( Modding communities and Forge made by PC players would add a lot of new and cool stuff to the game )

+Dual Wielding should come back to the “small” weapons such as pistols and machine pistols.

+More pistols and machine pistols, but take the power ones out suchs as the promethean and plasma pistol.

+DMR should be a power weapon, this would be make the easier to balance and not that mess that Halo 4 was, and still is after the last update.

+New modes, Big team with more players and bigger maps, or something like it.

Thats what i want, any other ideas are welcome. Lets make them hear us.

The problem for PC is that there is to much piracy, and it’s easier to hack, (so far as I know and have seen), remember this is one of the few exclusives Microsoft have left for the XBOX ONE, so I don’t really think they will get a Halo for a PC version anymore.

> 2533274861063223;1:
> 1st, release it for PC, even if it would be weeks after Halo 5 on Xbox
>
> +Let people MOD it on PC, and also Forge should be compatible between Xbox and PC builds ( Modding communities and Forge made by PC players would add a lot of new and cool stuff to the game )
>
> +Dual Wielding should come back to the “small” weapons such as pistols and machine pistols.
>
> +More pistols and machine pistols, but take the power ones out suchs as the promethean and plasma pistol.
>
> +DMR should be a power weapon, this would be make the easier to balance and not that mess that Halo 4 was, and still is after the last update.
>
> +New modes, Big team with more players and bigger maps, or something like it.
>
> Thats what i want, any other ideas are welcome. Lets make them hear us.

• Unlikely, why would they “de-exculsify” their flagship title for the Xbox? It their to sell the console.
  • debatable, lately the modding argument is losing merit for me as more and more options are added to the forge pallet.
  • No Dual wielding. It made the sandbox for the “small” weapons terrible on their own and restricted combat options and corrupted the usefulness of Automatics and Pistols.
  • Not really needed. The DMR wasn’t really a big issue post-patch and the equal starts will make it less overpowered. Besides killtimes have been increased on all weapons.
  • fine with that. But 12v12 to 16v16 is the limit I will go. Too many players leads to too many battles and chaotic gameplay.

I’m on the fence about Halo coming to PC.

People that bought Xbox ones for Next gen Halo only to learn that it’s coming to the PC as well would riot…violently

lol NOPE FOR PC.

yes for dual wielding

no, one pistol per faction (UNSC, Covenant, Prometheans)

NO DMR AS POWER WEAPON.

meh, 16v16 would be nice for “giant battle”

> 2535439459177473;3:
> > 2533274861063223;1:
> > 1st, release it for PC, even if it would be weeks after Halo 5 on Xbox
> >
> > +Let people MOD it on PC, and also Forge should be compatible between Xbox and PC builds ( Modding communities and Forge made by PC players would add a lot of new and cool stuff to the game )
> >
> > +Dual Wielding should come back to the “small” weapons such as pistols and machine pistols.
> >
> > +More pistols and machine pistols, but take the power ones out suchs as the promethean and plasma pistol.
> >
> > +DMR should be a power weapon, this would be make the easier to balance and not that mess that Halo 4 was, and still is after the last update.
> >
> > +New modes, Big team with more players and bigger maps, or something like it.
> >
> > Thats what i want, any other ideas are welcome. Lets make them hear us.
>
>
>
> - Unlikely, why would they “de-exculsify” their flagship title for the Xbox? It their to sell the console.
> - debatable, lately the modding argument is losing merit for me as more and more options are added to the forge pallet.
> - No Dual wielding. It made the sandbox for the “small” weapons terrible on their own and restricted combat options and corrupted the usefulness of Automatics and Pistols.
> - Not really needed. The DMR wasn’t really a big issue post-patch and the equal starts will make it less overpowered. Besides killtimes have been increased on all weapons.
> - fine with that. But 12v12 to 16v16 is the limit I will go. Too many players leads to too many battles and chaotic gameplay.

Agree with Yelo (but I’d like dual wielding, it was so cool :slight_smile: )

people who bought the game for xbox should not care if it comes to pc, because they have a console. Do y’all think consoles will be around forever, No. Its all going towards software anyway so who gives a crap.

Whilst I don’t halo will ever come to PC directly, there are rumors that MS might one day have a system where one can play xbox one games on their PC.

…no.

> 2535439459177473;3:
> > 2533274861063223;1:
> > 1st, release it for PC, even if it would be weeks after Halo 5 on Xbox
> >
> > +Let people MOD it on PC, and also Forge should be compatible between Xbox and PC builds ( Modding communities and Forge made by PC players would add a lot of new and cool stuff to the game )
> >
> > +Dual Wielding should come back to the “small” weapons such as pistols and machine pistols.
> >
> > +More pistols and machine pistols, but take the power ones out suchs as the promethean and plasma pistol.
> >
> > +DMR should be a power weapon, this would be make the easier to balance and not that mess that Halo 4 was, and still is after the last update.
> >
> > +New modes, Big team with more players and bigger maps, or something like it.
> >
> > Thats what i want, any other ideas are welcome. Lets make them hear us.
>
>
>
>
> - Unlikely, why would they “de-exculsify” their flagship title for the Xbox? It their to sell the console.
> - debatable, lately the modding argument is losing merit for me as more and more options are added to the forge pallet.
> - No Dual wielding. It made the sandbox for the “small” weapons terrible on their own and restricted combat options and corrupted the usefulness of Automatics and Pistols.
> - Not really needed. The DMR wasn’t really a big issue post-patch and the equal starts will make it less overpowered. Besides killtimes have been increased on all weapons.
> - fine with that. But 12v12 to 16v16 is the limit I will go. Too many players leads to too many battles and chaotic gameplay.

Last patch broke the game, and sentenced it to its miserable death. More people were playing Reach than Halo 4 after that.
343 has the chance to sustain the old fans, who are the majority but they did not played it a lot, or the new fans, those who still plays Halo 4

???