Halo 5 Guardians Netcode

This game Needs a better netcode than what it currently has, it is fun as hell but the server needs to refresh more often. I have had plenty of times over the last few days where I have died simply because of a slow refresh rate. Bump it up a bit and maybe some things like kills around a corner and melee and br fights will turn out better.

You’re analogically an ODST jumping feet first into Hell for the Beta to the Beta that seems to be pointing out they indeed see fire and brimstone.

It’s make your mama proud time!! So buck up Marine, you’re a Leatherneck :slight_smile:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/h5-early-beta-access-for-xbox-preview-members/2d2f1b88-261c-43b5-b598-01ce2e635451/posts?page=1#post4

> 2533274910325559;4:
> And we’re inviting some of you folks
>
> > 2533274863831145;2:
> > So the People that have had a Broken Game for a Month still Has to Wait till the 29th? If so that’s Unfair. :frowning:
>
> The preview list is an automated list attached to gamertags. We’re using them to do scale testing so that people who get the FULL experience, with far more content and options, have a smooth uninterrupted experience. The preview folks are getting a cut-down version of the game so we can make adjustments, with constant drops, resets and other horrors. And many, many, many of the people in this forum are in the preview list.

I’m sorry but I have to strongly disagree. The game runs great for me!

Felt the need to say something about it now either way. After BF4 I do not want to play another mess like that and wait till a few weeks/months for it to get fixed. Lol man was that some frustrating stuff.

> 2533274795241543;3:
> I’m sorry but I have to strongly disagree. The game runs great for me!

It runs great but you can see the netcode is delayed a little bit. It is still fun though.

Sometimes you have to take into consideration that in any Beta it is built for testing all sorts of things and there could be some “intentional” or “unintentional” bugs and glitches occurring because of that.

> 2533274839169051;6:
> Sometimes you have to take into consideration that in any Beta it is built for testing all sorts of things and there could be some “intentional” or “unintentional” bugs and glitches occurring because of that.

Completely understandable. This is not my first rodeo but good netcode has always been important to me and I just wouldn’t want this game to have a bad one.

> 2533274840266236;5:
> > 2533274795241543;3:
> > I’m sorry but I have to strongly disagree. The game runs great for me!
>
>
> It runs great but you can see the netcode is delayed a little bit. It is still fun though.

I have to agree with instigator elite. The game itself runs fine and is the definition of fun in my opinion. But the netcode is definitely far from perfect. Its like battlefield 4. It definitely needs to be updated.

server issues are really bad in H5 beta so far, but its REALLY fun when you dont have the issues

> 2533274915983628;9:
> its REALLY fun when you dont have the issues

^^^^this in a nutshell