Halo 5 Guardians Midnight Launch Hype

Theres exactly 182 days till Halo 5 Guardians Midnight launch October 27, im one whos going to go and be their at 12:00am to buy it. I wont sleep that day first ill beat the Halo 5 Guardians campaign on Legendary in the nights hours, and then go straight in Multiplayer and start grinding the Free For All playlist and reach pro status. Please feel free to share what are your plans once you get your hands on Halo 5 Guardians October 27, 2015 in this hype thread thank you.

My post-college mentality has shifted to waiting to get my copy a couple of days after.

Take nap around 7 pm > Go to midnight release > Start installation of the game > Sleep until 6 am while game installs > Play the everloving -Yoink- out of Halo 5 all day every day until the end of days

I will be pre-downloading it digitally because I am a lazy anti-social loser :smiley:

> 2533274838131168;4:
> I will be pre-downloading it digitally because I am a lazy anti-social loser :smiley:

I’m anti-social, too but I’d prefer a physical copy of the game, and since I pre-ordered with Gamestop this time, and they actually have a midnight release most of the time, I’ll be there if possible and hope to play before 3am EST time so it “shows” the day before. Got that a few times for a couple Halo games, which was cool.

Definitely taking the 27th and 28th off from work. Maybe the 29th. Won’t buy until morning. Midnight anything hurts my head. Will spend the entire first day switching back and forth between campaign, forge, and whatever it is that takes the place of SpartanOps/FireFight. Multiplayer I’m not so high on at the moment, but that may change by then. Who can say?

1.Hopefully by then I will have transformed my 92 Geo Tracker into a make-shift Warthog. Arrive as early as possible.
2. Don the garb of cardboard mjolnir gen 2 power armor.
3. Acquire the legendary space crate that is the Limited Collectors Edition!
4. Play for days!

October 27th is a Tuesday night. I can either go to the mall for the midnight launch and play Halo 5 all day Wednesday, skipping my classes for the day, or order the game online and go to class, waiting until the weekend to play it.

What do you guys think I should do?

I just hope I don’t work that night so I can be there to pick it up at midnight.

> 2533274978553590;8:
> October 27th is a Tuesday night. I can either go to the mall for the midnight launch and play Halo 5 all day Wednesday, skipping my classes for the day, or order the game online and go to class, waiting until the weekend to play it.
>
> What do you guys think I should do?

“School is for fools! Look at meee!”
A cookie to the ones who get the reference. Hint: Adam Sandler. (: :slight_smile: