Halo 5:Guardians live action trailer tomorrow!

I’m sure some of you already know this, but there is a live action Halo 5 trailer premiering tomorrow. I could have misread an article that mentioned it, but apparently it’s going to air around the time of the walking dead. If so, that’s pretty great because plenty of people will see it. There was a leaked image a few weeks ago that people think is part of the real trailer, which shows Locke standing in front of Chief with his helmet off. Are you guys pretty excited?

The hype is real

Maybe it’ll give us clues as to who’s in Locke’s team. Hopefully Buck and Romeo, but we can only hope.

I’m wondering how long this trailer is going to be since its from the Chief and Locke’s perspectives. Also hoping we get a names for each of Locke’s Spartans but that might be a little too hopeful, my body is ready!

i must imply something here. Does anyone recall the leaked image of chief laying in the rubble with the spartan infront of him(possibly locke) i think i know what the monument says i beleive its “duty and honor above all” with 117 very faintly carved into it

> 2533275007644246;5:
> i must imply something here. Does anyone recall the leaked image of chief laying in the rubble with the spartan infront of him(possibly locke) i think i know what the monument says i beleive its “duty and honor above all” with 117 very faintly carved into it

What are you implying?

> 2533275007644246;5:
> i must imply something here. Does anyone recall the leaked image of chief laying in the rubble with the spartan infront of him(possibly locke) i think i know what the monument says i beleive its “duty and honor above all” with 117 very faintly carved into it

Yeah, that’s the image I was referring to.

> 2533274846706692;6:
> > 2533275007644246;5:
> > i must imply something here. Does anyone recall the leaked image of chief laying in the rubble with the spartan infront of him(possibly locke) i think i know what the monument says i beleive its “duty and honor above all” with 117 very faintly carved into it
>
>
> What are you implying?

Im thinkin chief is really back at the arc cuz if im not mistaken wasnt there a portal there which is clearly shown in the background. Srry im terrible with explaining things thank goodness i dont give people directions. Either way i beleive he made his way back there to do his cortana stuff but probably fails and thats when locke finds him. I hate saying the master chief fails it just doesnt fit

> 2533275007644246;8:
> > 2533274846706692;6:
> > > 2533275007644246;5:
> > > i must imply something here. Does anyone recall the leaked image of chief laying in the rubble with the spartan infront of him(possibly locke) i think i know what the monument says i beleive its “duty and honor above all” with 117 very faintly carved into it
> >
> >
> >
> > What are you implying?
>
>
> Im thinkin chief is really back at the arc cuz if im not mistaken wasnt there a portal there which is clearly shown in the background. Srry im terrible with explaining things thank goodness i dont give people directions. Either way i beleive he made his way back there to do his cortana stuff but probably fails and thats when locke finds him. I hate saying the master chief fails it just doesnt fit

There’s a video somewhere that compares the first Halo 5 trailer, to Halo 3 ark gameplay. Both feature a very similar background sound.

In the halo mcc teaser with robed chief can’t you briefly see the ark curving into the sky?
or am I mistaken?

Any info on who’s producing and directing the trailer?

> 2533274795569076;11:
> Any info on who’s producing and directing the trailer?

Theres no definite information on the producers but if I were to take an educated guess. I would think that it is about Spielberg’s show, considering… well.

For future reference Mustang, the discussion of leaks real or fake gets you in trouble.

> 2533274889125491;12:
> > 2533274795569076;11:
> > Any info on who’s producing and directing the trailer?
>
>
> Theres no definite information on the producers but if I were to take an educated guess. I would think that it is about Spielberg’s show, considering… well.
>
> For future reference Mustang, the discussion of leaks real or fake gets you in trouble.

I doubt that it will be about the show. It is specifically a Halo 5 trailer. The show will get its own announcement in the coming months.

Hey guys, check out the NEW HALO 5 LIVE ACTION TRAILER! It was FREAKING AWESOME! Check it out below. I’ll do a video analyzing it after. Leave comments on the YouTube video and let me know what you think, and be sure to like and subscribe if you enjoyed it :slight_smile: