Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Pre Order Stuff?

Ok so lets begin with how i know information on the pre orders … here’s the thing they are very vague and do not give enough information to constitute a perchase of 100 us dollars value to me. i need more information on what im getting.
the only thing we know is we are getting a steel case, but the other stuff is vague and open to interpretation. It says something about enhancing spartan combat,this could easily be interpreted as perhaps weapon skins or armor skins, but its not definite. the fact that they left it so vague makes me frustrated towards 343i, and yes i could purchase it and wait to see but thats not neccesarily a smart thing to do if im going to go ahead and send 100 bucks off to chance it on something that i may not be happy with. they made a pre order into a minor gamble. Let me elaborate on this , but first let me say this is an entirely different subject From the game as in no response’s like if you dont like the game dont buy it, no this soley is on the pre order goodies and lack thereof information on all of it.

So as i continue i want to show what i mean by not worth 100 bucks … on one hand i could pre order it and say ill chance it.
scenrio one i get my copy of Lim ED and i get my steel case then i open it and in it reveals some cool lore type stuff so ok not so bad so far, then i get all these codes for some avatar thing and a armor skin and weapon skin… my reaction is this is awesome soooooo cool.

Second scenario follows the same up until my reaction at the end this time my reaction is really a steel case and some lore stuff ok not bad but really some weapon and armor skin really thats all i got for spending an extra 50 bucks… had i known this was all i was getting i would have not gotten it… at least if i knew i was getting this i wouldnt be so mad at myself for pre ordering because i knew exactly what i was getting but this seems no different then paying for a supply drop… i get three things and one will be of proffesional status but am not 100 percent sure what im getting…

So to basic it down the information we get about the second tier limited edition Halo 5 Guardians is no different than paying for a supply drop in Call Of duty Advance Warfare your taking a small gamble with real life money to get something you are not 100 percent sure will be what you want inside the contents of the package.

Preordered the Limited Collectors Edition :slight_smile:
Comes with stuff and things.
And a Statue.

“Rockin’!”

> 2533274812935863;2:
> Preordered the Limited Collectors Edition :slight_smile:
> Comes with stuff and things.
> And a Statue.
>
> “Rockin’!”

I’m only talking about the Tier 2 limited edition, the lack of information is not really justifying the extra 50 bucks on my end.

here is the issue i have with halo 5, the lack of information on the pre order goodies is very vague… its the equal to the supply drop DLC in Advance Warfare.
Let me explain why, with the DLC Supply Drops its basically saying you get a supply drop or more depending on what size you purchase, so we have the quantity of the whole item. you get 3 items within, so we know the within quantity.Next you know you will get a professional item, or some form a reinforcement and a chance of Elite items, so we have now a rough draft of the specifics of the items but we till don’t have exact information on what these professional item will be or the odds of elite or what the elite item will be.
Halo 5 Limited Edition is the same for its pre orders. we know we get a steel case, but the contents itself is only guaranteed to be the game itself in terms of the information, now we get some unique items and some spartan combat enhancers. the last two can be left open for discussion and interpretation but there is no solid evidence to state what exactly it is we are getting for 100 bucks, but with the information i do have to work off id say i got maybe a 70 dollar value worth of information on this product.
Lets take into a different route.
I say i will sell you a 50 inch Sony Flat Screen TV, Now i say for an extra 50 bucks ill also give you something unique to this brand and size and something that will enchance the TV itself but i wont tell you what they are, no instead i just expect you to hand over the extra money with no desire to want to know more about the exact item your paying extra for.
so as you can see it is a bit off-setting that we get some generally vague information on the things we pay extra for without being told upfront what exactly we are getting, and by exactly i mean the entirety of the purchased item down to the last little detail.

> 2533274900262820;3:
> > 2533274812935863;2:
> > Preordered the Limited Collectors Edition :slight_smile:
> > Comes with stuff and things.
> > And a Statue.
> >
> > “Rockin’!”
>
>
> I’m only talking about the Tier 2 limited edition, the lack of information is not really justifying the extra 50 bucks on my end.

I guess you can wait until they give us more information before you preorder…

We don’t have a lot of info right now sure. But the info will come between now and E3 most likely. Besides no one is telling anyone to put down the entirety of the cost just yet. I put down some money towards a preorder for the limited collector’s edition knowing full well that when they do reveal the statue, if I don’t like it, I’ll simply change my preorder.

> 2621068175996357;6:
> We don’t have a lot of info right now sure. But the info will come between now and E3 most likely. Besides no one is telling anyone to put down the entirety of the cost just yet. I put down some money towards a preorder for the limited collector’s edition knowing full well that when they do reveal the statue, if I don’t like it, I’ll simply change my preorder.

Yes that’s good and all but again only speaking for the 2 stage of pre order, if E3 or some other event come by and we still dont have a clear picture of what we are getting then, what now if you decide you keep your pre order now you have to chance that you paid extra for the possibility of not getting what you thought you would like, hopefully by E3 we get full details not just some, they need to give full details for me to consider pre order and thats a big if, since im already not pre ordering to see if the launch is not equal to that of assassins creed or the crew.

But it is kinda not cool that they sent out information without full details which makes me believe the 100 dollar pre order may not be worth it and perhaps waiting a bit and going to purchase the masic copy possibly used would be a much better consumer buy for me.