Halo 5: Guardians is getting boring?

I’ve noticed, since Halo 3, every Halo game makes the player have less jump height. Why? My opinion is that 343 wants us to use their armor abilities to get to where we want, and that the jump just isn’t sufficient.

If we build the same map in Halo 3 and 5, we can see, without Clamber, we most likely cannot make the jump, while in Halo 3, we can make the jump just fine because the jump height is greater than that of Halo 5.

Idk why 343 forces us to use AAs and Spartan abilities (SAs), but I think it’ll be like “hey 343 has done well with Halo 5” then more people will play it (so they get more money), but notice Halo 3? More people played it for longer periods of time. Take the Halo 3 beta and the Halo 5 beta for example. More people played the latter but even though less played the former, they played for longer periods of time. If you compare, each Halo 5 beta player played around 2.5 hours (if I’m not wrong) per day, but Halo 3 beta players played 14.5 hours per day. This is because Halo 3 is more rewarding, entertaining, social and fun than Halo 5. And Halo 3 had the skill gap Halo was meant to have. Now everything is competitive and no one focuses on social features like custom games. And so, forge… Idrk about that one.

What’re ur opinions? Feel free to share

Aww man, you’re right, halo 5 was so boring, so was starwars 7 and ultron. Time travelers unite!

I agree, Halo 5 is getting so boring. I was playing it earlier. I’m already SR-17 and I’m just so bored. PPL only vote for Truth these days. I’m going to play campaign for a bit…
Edit: I’m just mocking the OP. I was being sarcastic.

I agree, I played the beta for like 2 hours then got bored. I feel like 343 is taking Halo 5 a little to seriouly, they should make it not only competetive, but also FUN to play. That was just the beta, so we’ll see.

that being said, I’m more excited for the campaign, that’s the only reason I’m buying it.

> 2533274882999606;3:
> I agree, Halo 5 is getting so boring. I’m already SR-17 and I’m just so bored. PPL only vote for Truth these days. I’m going to play campaign for a bit…

How is it GETTING boring? You mean the Beta WAS boring. GETTING implies you are still playing it to this day.

You mean to say in the title that Halo 5’s beta WAS boring, not that Halo 5 is GETTING boring.

> 2535421496998089;6:
> You mean to say in the title that Halo 5’s beta WAS boring, not that Halo 5 is GETTING boring.

I WAS actually being SARCASTIC. I just wanted to show how ridiculous the title is :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535421496998089;5:
> > 2533274882999606;3:
> > I agree, Halo 5 is getting so boring. I’m already SR-17 and I’m just so bored. PPL only vote for Truth these days. I’m going to play campaign for a bit…
>
>
> How is it GETTING boring? You mean the Beta WAS boring. GETTING implies you are still playing it to this day.

12/20/2015

Dear, MottledMango147

We’re from the future.

love, brotherlymoises

> 2533274882999606;3:
> I agree, Halo 5 is getting so boring. I’m already SR-17 and I’m just so bored. PPL only vote for Truth these days. I’m going to play campaign for a bit…

OH -Yoink- DUDE DO REMEMBER THAT BIT WITH ARBITER?!! That was so cool, I really liked the ending, it really made this whole ad campaign make sense, and no one was able to predict it, when Master Chief and Locke did the thing, umph, so cool. I also liked those new enemies, I didn’t think 343 had the balls to pull it off, but they honestly did and they were super fun to fight. I also like it when my favorite character from the books showed up, that was cool. And that twist? Beautiful. I can’t wait for those new map packs they announced, there’s a ton of great remakes in there! I’m glad halo 5 won game of the year.

> 2533274941937791;1:
> I’ve noticed, since Halo 3, every Halo game makes the player have less jump height. Why? My opinion is that 343 wants us to use their armor abilities to get to where we want, and that the jump just isn’t sufficient.
>
> If we build the same map in Halo 3 and 5, we can see, without Clamber, we most likely cannot make the jump, while in Halo 3, we can make the jump just fine because the jump height is greater than that of Halo 5.
>
> Idk why 343 forces us to use AAs and Spartan abilities (SAs), but I think it’ll be like “hey 343 has done well with Halo 5” then more people will play it (so they get more money), but notice Halo 3? More people played it for longer periods of time. Take the Halo 3 beta and the Halo 5 beta for example. More people played the latter but even though less played the former, they played for longer periods of time. If you compare, each Halo 5 beta player played around 2.5 hours (if I’m not wrong) per day, but Halo 3 beta players played 14.5 hours per day. This is because Halo 3 is more rewarding, entertaining, social and fun than Halo 5. And Halo 3 had the skill gap Halo was meant to have. Now everything is competitive and no one focuses on social features like custom games. And so, forge… Idrk about that one.
>
> What’re ur opinions? Feel free to share

ARE USE SERIOUS. If it boring then don’t play the game, also the game has not been release yet. -_-

> 2533274882999606;7:
> > 2535421496998089;6:
> > You mean to say in the title that Halo 5’s beta WAS boring, not that Halo 5 is GETTING boring.
>
>
> I WAS actually being SARCASTIC. I just wanted to show how ridiculous the title is :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I see, nvm, good point :smiley:

In Halo 3, you are SPARTAN-II for both Campaign and Multiplayer

In Halo 5 Beta you are a SPARTAN-IV.

Guess what the differences are.

14.5 hours a day? Can I ask what -Yoink- you’re pulling this out of?

That’s downright pathetic if you play a game that long.

I’ve played so much Halo 5 since it came out, I agree, it’s time for something new.

What have they said about Halo 6?

> 2533274971502269;13:
> 14.5 hours a day? Can I ask what -Yoink- you’re pulling this out of?
>
> That’s downright pathetic if you play a game that long.

1. Which is why its called an average.
  2. It was the last GREAT halo game. Call the others good if you want but not great.
  3. Released a bit before the summer so yeah i could see teens playing that much.

> 2533274887613159;15:
> > 2533274971502269;13:
> > 14.5 hours a day? Can I ask what -Yoink- you’re pulling this out of?
> >
> > That’s downright pathetic if you play a game that long.
>
>
> 1) Which is why its called an average.
> 2) It was the last GREAT halo game. Call the others good if you want but not great.
> 3) Released a bit before the summer so yeah i could see teens playing that much.

The halo 5 beta was great.

> 2533274887613159;15:
> > 2533274971502269;13:
> > 14.5 hours a day? Can I ask what -Yoink- you’re pulling this out of?
> >
> > That’s downright pathetic if you play a game that long.
>
>
> 1) Which is why its called an average.

The number is called an average because it has no source and is ludicrous?