Halo 5: Guardians gamescom Invitational ESL replay

Link

This is really good!!

I wish they would throw in some BR spawn games. Just to see the difference.

We’ve had Halo pros who can come into the game and win against Optic, with only one day of gaming under their belt. Just sayin’

> 2533274848599184;4:
> We’ve had Halo pros who can come into the game and win against Optic, with only one day of gaming under their belt. Just sayin’

what are you trying to say?

> 2535471421573554;5:
> > 2533274848599184;4:
> > We’ve had Halo pros who can come into the game and win against Optic, with only one day of gaming under their belt. Just sayin’
>
>
> what are you trying to say?

That these pros who think the game has changed so much dont have so much to worry about. The skills are still completely viable

> 2533274848599184;6:
> > 2535471421573554;5:
> > > 2533274848599184;4:
> > > We’ve had Halo pros who can come into the game and win against Optic, with only one day of gaming under their belt. Just sayin’
> >
> >
> > what are you trying to say?
>
>
> That these pros who think the game has changed so much dont have so much to worry about. The skills are still completely viable

Uh, what? Optic is made up of pros as well. Pros that would have easily steaked that team in past games.

Even the 343i-haters are on the twitch stream chat… Dear god… Don’t they have anything better to do?

I swear, they aren’t even watching the game, they are just sitting they’re saying “Halo sucks” and “We want BR starts AR sucks”

> 2533275007059966;8:
> Even the 343i-haters are on the twitch stream chat… Dear god… Don’t they have anything better to do?
>
> I swear, they aren’t even watching the game, they are just sitting they’re saying “Halo sucks” and “We want BR starts AR sucks”

Ignore the chat and enjoy the games.

I think Epsilon will pull this off in game 5. They’ve struggled on Empire but I think they’ll pull it off.

> 2533274889350043;10:
> I think Epsilon will pull this off in game 5. They’ve struggled on Empire but I think they’ll pull it off.

Good call. Fast pace and a tight game.

It would have been nice to see some objective matches as well, but this is a decent taste.

I’ve never been into the MLG Halo scene because they do so much to take the game away from its base state. But watching this event was a lot of fun. It’s very close to what standard Arena should be, and even without much practice on the maps and with the mechanics, it was fun watching the game played at a high level.

I only saw the second half of the last game - is there a possibility to rewatch the other games?

> 2533274793332039;13:
> I only saw the second half of the last game - is there a possibility to rewatch the other games?

Here you go: