Halo 5: Guardians Forge Mode Downloadable Content

I have recently discovered that Halo 5: Guardians Forge Mode is being released in December, following its official release, in October. I for one relish the idea of this new forge mode, and agree “if time is needed to improve and finalize, then take as much as you require.”

An interesting question I have though, is what exactly defines the constant support and additions? Could this finally mean we could see new DLC vehicles and weaponary, that is not officially featured in matchmaking ARENA maps, WARZONE maps or CAMPAIGN? Or is it simply patching and fixes to the game mode itself? Or perhaps it could be community requests that were overlooked, and due to the sheer magnetism and gravity of the new features, were well within the bounds to request such a implementation?

I for one and extremely pleased with the amalgamation of the developers at 343 Industries and other external parties, with the community cartographers, making Forge reach new heights! Great work with Halo 5: Guardians, 343 Industries! With that I say goodbye and…

> Lets Forge a new Halo! ~ Ducain23

I probably means that they are going to add more and more features and maybe even more palettes, like now we only have these simple objects (which I like because they will cause less weird looking maps) but they might even add a Forerunner palette or a covenant one, even though I don’t know how the covenant pieces would look like.