Halo 5 guardians collectors limited edition

For the H5 Limited Collectors Edition… If I preordered it then will I still receive it a week before release date? Or do I have to wait till December 31st?

And why is there an “OP” by my name?

Original Post.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> Original Post.

So I’m the first one to ask this??

great! Now there isn’t any reason to be reported! XD

> 2533274901285597;1:
> For the H5 Limited Collectors Edition… If I preordered it then will I still receive it a week before release date? Or do I have to wait till December 31st?

Halo 5 comes out on October 27th, so if you’ve pre-ordered the LCE you will receive it on October 20th.

> 2533274901285597;4:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > Original Post.
>
>
> So I’m the first one to ask this??
>
> great! Now there isn’t any reason to be reported! XD

No Original post means you are the person who started the thread.

If you buy the LCE (with the statue) then you’ll get the game 1 week early and be able to pre-download ready for playing on October 27th - note that you can’t play it a week early, just download it. It should be the same with any digital purchase as well, I imagine they will have pre-downloads available at the very least 1 week in advance. Disc based games will be be released on the 27th as normal :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;7:
> If you buy the LCE (with the statue) then you’ll get the game 1 week early and be able to pre-download ready for playing on October 27th - note that you can’t play it a week early, just download it. It should be the same with any digital purchase as well, I imagine they will have pre-downloads available at the very least 1 week in advance. Disc based games will be be released on the 27th as normal :slight_smile:

I thought we get to play first a week before everyone else as a sorta pat on the back type idea. Hmmm maybe I didn’t hear it right… But then what is so important about getting it a week earlier when you can’t play it till release date? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it a day or two before? Cause I see no difference…

> 2533274901285597;8:
> > 2533274813317074;7:
> > If you buy the LCE (with the statue) then you’ll get the game 1 week early and be able to pre-download ready for playing on October 27th - note that you can’t play it a week early, just download it. It should be the same with any digital purchase as well, I imagine they will have pre-downloads available at the very least 1 week in advance. Disc based games will be be released on the 27th as normal :slight_smile:
>
>
> I thought we get to play first a week before everyone else as a sorta pat on the back type idea. Hmmm maybe I didn’t hear it right… But then what is so important about getting it a week earlier when you can’t play it till release date? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it a day or two before? Cause I see no difference…

You get to pre-install it as well as get all the nifty little goodies that come with the LCE. It would be dumb to allow exclusive access to the game a week early, because spoilers would run rampant on the interwebs.

> 2533274809796455;9:
> > 2533274901285597;8:
> > > 2533274813317074;7:
> > > If you buy the LCE (with the statue) then you’ll get the game 1 week early and be able to pre-download ready for playing on October 27th - note that you can’t play it a week early, just download it. It should be the same with any digital purchase as well, I imagine they will have pre-downloads available at the very least 1 week in advance. Disc based games will be be released on the 27th as normal :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > I thought we get to play first a week before everyone else as a sorta pat on the back type idea. HmAh mm maybe I didn’t hear it right… But then what is so important about getting it a week earlier when you can’t play it till release date? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have it a day or two before? Cause I see no difference…
>
>
> You get to pre-install it as well as get all the nifty little goodies that come with the LCE. It would be dumb to allow exclusive access to the game a week early, because spoilers would run rampant on the interwebs.

Ah Eye See

No, it’s just a placeholder…