Halo 5 guardians ads

Do you think that ads is bad or good for halo 5 guardians post your comments below

I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.

> 2533274828579555;2:
> I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.

-Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.

> 2554720502921577;3:
> > 2533274828579555;2:
> > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
>
>
> -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.

Showing your immaturity on the internet is never a good idea. But I take it you’re the type of people to hear reasoning but never actually listen and apply it to your thinking process. I’ll say it once, and that is that smart scope is different. Though it may look like ADS, it has been said that it functions completely differently and still keeps the feeling of zooming in like traditional Halo games.

> 2554720502921577;3:
> > 2533274828579555;2:
> > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
>
>
> -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.

Correct term: gilded

Meh, not too bad I guess.

> 2533274828579555;4:
> > 2554720502921577;3:
> > > 2533274828579555;2:
> > > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.
>
>
>
> Showing your immaturity on the internet is never a good idea. But I take it you’re the type of people to hear reasoning but never actually listen and apply it to your thinking process. I’ll say it once, and that is that smart scope is different. Though it may look like ADS, it has been said that it functions completely differently and still keeps the feeling of zooming in like traditional Halo games.

Showing immaturity? By making a point that just because you call it something else doesn’t mean it is something else? It functions the same, hold LT (or whatever button based on you scheme) to aim down your sights. How is that different: because you can descope? You’re the one who sounds immature by denying the facts. Also, “person” not people…I’m singular as I am one man.
edit: By the way, I heard once that Halo 4 felt like Halo…oh yeah, that was 343 too.

It’s got the aesthetics of ADS without the annoying mechanics, so yeah. I’m ok with it.

> 2554720502921577;6:
> > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > 2554720502921577;3:
> > > > 2533274828579555;2:
> > > > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Showing your immaturity on the internet is never a good idea. But I take it you’re the type of people to hear reasoning but never actually listen and apply it to your thinking process. I’ll say it once, and that is that smart scope is different. Though it may look like ADS, it has been said that it functions completely differently and still keeps the feeling of zooming in like traditional Halo games.
>
>
> Showing immaturity? By making a point that just because you call it something else doesn’t mean it is something else? It functions the same, hold LT (or whatever button based on you scheme) to aim down your sights. How is that different: because you can descope? You’re the one who sounds immature by denying the facts. Also, “person” not people…I’m singular as I am one man.
> edit: By the way, I heard once that Halo 4 felt like Halo…oh yeah, that was 343 too.

Well if the ADS’ing doesn’t effect your movement, have flinch, or increase your accuracy, it’s not really CoD ADS at all, now is it? You said it yourself, the name doesn’t mean jack.

> 2533274953123640;8:
> > 2554720502921577;6:
> > > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > 2554720502921577;3:
> > > > > 2533274828579555;2:
> > > > > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Showing your immaturity on the internet is never a good idea. But I take it you’re the type of people to hear reasoning but never actually listen and apply it to your thinking process. I’ll say it once, and that is that smart scope is different. Though it may look like ADS, it has been said that it functions completely differently and still keeps the feeling of zooming in like traditional Halo games.
> >
> >
> >
> > Showing immaturity? By making a point that just because you call it something else doesn’t mean it is something else? It functions the same, hold LT (or whatever button based on you scheme) to aim down your sights. How is that different: because you can descope? You’re the one who sounds immature by denying the facts. Also, “person” not people…I’m singular as I am one man.
> > edit: By the way, I heard once that Halo 4 felt like Halo…oh yeah, that was 343 too.
>
>
> Well if the ADS’ing doesn’t effect your movement, have flinch, or increase your accuracy, it’s not really CoD ADS at all, now is it? You said it yourself, the name doesn’t mean jack.

It does effect accuracy, even if it is a little, just the fact you can zoom effects accuracy, shoot a sniper, be, DMR, carbine, needle rifle, rockets, or pistol without zooming and the again while zoomed, see which on is more accurate. Also, I never said CoD ads. I mean, don’t get me wrong, if you like it good for you man. Go for it. I was just saying that it is still ads. I prefer the sticky zoom and only on precision weapons. Why change what isn’t broken seems to be most peoples problem.

It wont be a problem because of DESCOPE. It seems people who are upset about ADS/Smart Scope are forgetting about descope. Descope ensures smart scope wont be a crutch, just zoom function extended to all weapons(a feature in old PC shooters). I welcome anything that makes a weapon more effective as long as there is balance. Descope is that balance.

> 2533274805485781;10:
> It wont be a problem because of DESCOPE. It seems people who are upset about ADS/Smart Scope are forgetting about descope. Descope ensures smart scope wont be a crutch, just zoom function extended to all weapons(a feature in old PC shooters). I welcome anything that makes a weapon more effective as long as there is balance. Descope is that balance.

I just don’t want to hold the button or have it replace my grenade is my biggest problem to be honest. I feel like the zoom function wasn’t broken in any Halo game, so I don’t know why you would change it in 4 and 5, except to appeal to other fps fans. I’m not even getting 5, but if sticky right thumb stick scope is an option, I’ll be that much closer to considering buying it.

> 2554720502921577;11:
> > 2533274805485781;10:
> > It wont be a problem because of DESCOPE. It seems people who are upset about ADS/Smart Scope are forgetting about descope. Descope ensures smart scope wont be a crutch, just zoom function extended to all weapons(a feature in old PC shooters). I welcome anything that makes a weapon more effective as long as there is balance. Descope is that balance.
>
>
> I just don’t want to hold the button or have it replace my grenade is my biggest problem to be honest. I feel like the zoom function wasn’t broken in any Halo game, so I don’t know why you would change it in 4 and 5, except to appeal to other fps fans. I’m not even getting 5, but if sticky right thumb stick scope is an option, I’ll be that much closer to considering buying it.

It is. Greenskull said “Click Right Stick” not “Hold Right Stick” The holding for Smartscope is for the default. We still got Recon, Bumper Jumper, Boxer, Greenthumb, etc.

> 2533274807529575;12:
> > 2554720502921577;11:
> > > 2533274805485781;10:
> > > It wont be a problem because of DESCOPE. It seems people who are upset about ADS/Smart Scope are forgetting about descope. Descope ensures smart scope wont be a crutch, just zoom function extended to all weapons(a feature in old PC shooters). I welcome anything that makes a weapon more effective as long as there is balance. Descope is that balance.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I just don’t want to hold the button or have it replace my grenade is my biggest problem to be honest. I feel like the zoom function wasn’t broken in any Halo game, so I don’t know why you would change it in 4 and 5, except to appeal to other fps fans. I’m not even getting 5, but if sticky right thumb stick scope is an option, I’ll be that much closer to considering buying it.
>
>
>
> It is. Greenskull said “Click Right Stick” not “Hold Right Stick” The holding for Smartscope is for the default. We still got Recon, Bumper Jumper, Boxer, Greenthumb, etc.

Ah, well see, misunderstanding then. I mean I’d still rather have just the scope instead of the sight there too, but eh. Bulk of my problem was the controls.

From a purely aesthetic point of view, I absolutely hate it. I like the original zoom much better.
I can tolerate it if it changes absolutely nothing for gameplay, but apparently it helps the accuracy for certain weapons that didn’t have zoom before (SMG comes to mind). If this is true, then no. I don’t like it at all.

If I may add, the ADS zoom for the DMR looks like complete -Yoink-. If they at least change that, I’ll be content.

> 2554720502921577;6:
> > 2533274828579555;4:
> > > > I think smart scope is “okay”. I wouldn’t be necessarily dissapointed if they got rid of it, but I’m not totally broken up that they put it in there. Some weapons however, such as the Assault Rifle, I feel should not use it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -Yoink- is actually called feces…same thing just sounds different and nicer.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Showing your immaturity on the internet is never a good idea. But I take it you’re the type of people to hear reasoning but never actually listen and apply it to your thinking process. I’ll say it once, and that is that smart scope is different. Though it may look like ADS, it has been said that it functions completely differently and still keeps the feeling of zooming in like traditional Halo games.
>
>
> Showing immaturity? By making a point that just because you call it something else doesn’t mean it is something else? It functions the same, hold LT (or whatever button based on you scheme) to aim down your sights. How is that different: because you can descope? You’re the one who sounds immature by denying the facts. Also, “person” not people…I’m singular as I am one man.
> edit: By the way, I heard once that Halo 4 felt like Halo…oh yeah, that was 343 too.

Because Smart Scope is literally a reskinned version of the zoom from every other Halo. There’s no difference in how the gun actually works.

The only issue I have is that people cant adapt to change. I understand we want Halo to be brought back to its roots, but if we are to completely do that in the way that everyone wants, how will this be any better? Yes new armor, weapons, and maps, but that’s really it. Every game has had change in it and we agree and disagree on things, but things wont change just because it isn’t original enough, or because its just a skin and adds no value. Things need to and will change but will still try to stay as close to their roots as possible. Just accept what will happen in the Beta and then we can see.

I felt like Jesus right there not gonna lie.

If we back up to the original lore of the spartan armor, they don’t need to aim down sights because it’s linked directly from their weapon to their HUD. There is nothing wrong with it its just a bit pointless. ADS is just a waste of effort on the character’s part.

> 2554720502921577;6:
> > 2533274828579555;4:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>

You do realize that, as ADS, you only aim down sights on about 4 weapons in game?

> 2554720502921577;6:
> > 2533274828579555;4:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>

UUUMM you just called him the “R” word, so no that not showing immaturity.