Halo 5 Guardian vs Halo Wars 2?

Hello there…
I just purchased XBox One X and thinking to buy either Halo 5:Guardians or Halo wars 2…Which one looks better on XBOX One X? and has campaign ( I guess) ?

Thanks for any feedback

It is very hard to compare the two games when it comes to graphics, regardless of platform. One is a first person shooter and the other is a real time strategy game. In my opinion they both look quite nice in their own ways on the Xbox One X.

With regards to which has the better campaign, then I would have to say that Halo Wars 2 definitely takes the cake. The campaign is a decent length (around 8 hours), has a good story and characters, and is a lot of fun to play overall.

Shouldn’t you be deciding this based on whether you prefer FPS or RTS, rather than which one looks better?

Two completely different games. But I’d definitely picking up Halo 5. It looks gorgeous in 4K

Halo 5 guardians

> 2533274904158628;3:
> Shouldn’t you be deciding this based on whether you prefer FPS or RTS, rather than which one looks better?

I agree. You could have the choice between the worst FPS and the best RTS, but still enjoy the FPS more because you prefer those types.

> 2533274936460899;1:
> Hello there…
> I just purchased XBox One X and thinking to buy either Halo 5:Guardians or Halo wars 2…Which one looks better on XBOX One X? and has campaign ( I guess) ?
>
> Thanks for any feedback

Choose Halo 5 for the multiplayer or choose HW2 for the good campaign. However, Halo 5 does look better on the X due to it not having to procees large battles on screen like in HW2.