Halo 5 Guardian Issue with dialogue audio

I recently bought Halo 5 Guardians (a UK disc) and upon starting the first mission, i noticed there was no audio for the dialogue, everything else including cutscenes works fine but just not gameplay dialogue audio. I have changed the options of the in game settings by turning off and on again the dialogue audio with no change, i changed the console language to try and get this ‘language pack’ with no success. So what can i do, this issue only affects this game in particular on my xbox one.

> 2533274864735662;1:
> I recently bought Halo 5 Guardians (a UK disc) and upon starting the first mission, i noticed there was no audio for the dialogue, everything else including cutscenes works fine but just not gameplay dialogue audio. I have changed the options of the in game settings by turning off and on again the dialogue audio with no change, i changed the console language to try and get this ‘language pack’ with no success. So what can i do, this issue only affects this game in particular on my xbox one.

Is your game definitely up to date with patches etc?

Yes, but i have found out that if install the base game itself without patches, the dialogue can be heard, with the up to date patches where i had this problem it cannot be heard.