Halo 5 Guardian is not showing on my game list

I have activated a game code of Halo 5 Guardian on my Xbox account but the game isn’t showing on my game list. Xbox support confirmed that the code was activated successfully on my Xbox account and that this problem had to be solved by the game developer/studio.

Where are you looking for the game? “My Games and Apps”?
Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?
Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game, because I haven’t heard of that. Are you sure you didn’t get a code for just a REQ pack or something?

Did you install it first? That’s the fundamental of, you know, downloading the game.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Where are you looking for the game? “My Games and Apps”?
> Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?
> Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game, because I haven’t heard of that. Are you sure you didn’t get a code for just a REQ pack or something?

“Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?”
Yes, I have. Either way, if you own a game and it is installing or in queue it has to appear in the games list. Also at the Xbox Store, Halo 5 Guardians show as available to purchase to me and not owned and ready to download.

“Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game”
My girlfriend got as a gift at a Microsoft Store where she works, and it is not a REG Pack as Xbox support has confirmed over the phone.

> 2533274860945165;3:
> Did you install it first? That’s the fundamental of, you know, downloading the game.

adventure923, you are not making any sense. For digital games, the process of downloading and installing a game is sequential and automatic, and is started by selecting a game from your games list. If you can’t help, just be quiet.

> 2533274943808838;5:
> > 2533274860945165;3:
> > Did you install it first? That’s the fundamental of, you know, downloading the game.
>
> adventure923, you are not making any sense. For digital games, the process of downloading and installing a game is sequential and automatic, and is started by selecting a game from your games list. If you can’t help, just be quiet.

No it isn’t though. It should be under the Ready to Install tab on the games menu. That is if you redeemed the game and not a different
ruchase

> 2533274943808838;4:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > Where are you looking for the game? “My Games and Apps”?
> > Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?
> > Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game, because I haven’t heard of that. Are you sure you didn’t get a code for just a REQ pack or something?
>
> “Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?”
> Yes, I have. Either way, if you own a game and it is installing or in queue it has to appear in the games list. Also at the Xbox Store, Halo 5 Guardians show as available to purchase to me and not owned and ready to download.
>
> “Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game”
> My girlfriend got as a gift at a Microsoft Store where she works, and it is not a REG Pack as Xbox support has confirmed over the phone.

Well, I’m not sure Xbox Support was right to send you here. However the token worked (whether it was a code worth a certain amount of money that went towards the download, or whether it was a code designed to grant a direct license to the game) it seems it did not work as intended. In which case, the issue should be taken up with Xbox, since that is where the download is coming from, or the Microsoft Store where the code originated from. This seems like a licensing issue, as if the code wasn’t actually for what you though it was for.
When you entered the code for the first time, and the console brought up the message asking if you were sure you wanted to redeem, what did it say the code was for? Can you recall specifically what it said?

I bought my grandson xboxone halo5 special edition. When we entered the code it says it has already been redeemed. What can I do to get this game

> 2535423808031807;8:
> I bought my grandson xboxone halo5 special edition. When we entered the code it says it has already been redeemed. What can I do to get this game

Best not to hijack another users topic, you should start your own. To help you out though, I think you would have to contact the retailer that you purchased the game and console from. They may refer you on to Xbox Live, but the retailer should be your first point of contact

> 2533274817408735;7:
> > 2533274943808838;4:
> > > 2533274817408735;2:
> > > Where are you looking for the game? “My Games and Apps”?
> > > Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?
> > > Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game, because I haven’t heard of that. Are you sure you didn’t get a code for just a REQ pack or something?
> >
> > “Have you checked to see if it is in queue to install or update?”
> > Yes, I have. Either way, if you own a game and it is installing or in queue it has to appear in the games list. Also at the Xbox Store, Halo 5 Guardians show as available to purchase to me and not owned and ready to download.
> >
> > “Where did you get a code for the entire Halo 5 game”
> > My girlfriend got as a gift at a Microsoft Store where she works, and it is not a REG Pack as Xbox support has confirmed over the phone.
>
> Well, I’m not sure Xbox Support was right to send you here. However the token worked (whether it was a code worth a certain amount of money that went towards the download, or whether it was a code designed to grant a direct license to the game) it seems it did not work as intended. In which case, the issue should be taken up with Xbox, since that is where the download is coming from, or the Microsoft Store where the code originated from. This seems like a licensing issue, as if the code wasn’t actually for what you though it was for.
> When you entered the code for the first time, and the console brought up the message asking if you were sure you wanted to redeem, what did it say the code was for? Can you recall specifically what it said?

“Well, I’m not sure Xbox Support was right to send you here.”
Me neither, I just thought it was worth the shot, but I’m probably just going to call them again.

“Can you recall specifically what it said?”
I don’t remember exactly what was written, but I’m sure that only the name of the game came up, and not anything like pack, dlc, bonus, gift, etc.