halo 5 grenade launcher

The Halo Reach greneade launcher is my all time favorite weapon. I felt invincible if I had it and a DMR. I was beyond excited when they released it for Halo 5, but they haven’t included it in any Arena maps. I don’t enjoy/play warzone. I only get to use it in fiesta, but its hardly fun when you you are playing against the legendary weapons. I wish they would make it a power weapon placed on the map. It could serve as a plasma caster/hydra type roll. Mainly, I just want to use it. Thoughts?

When it comes to weapon placement, I think weapon pads should cycle through various power weapons instead of the same one cycling over and over again, which is always mainly a Sniper Rifle (which I find idiotic considering all the Arena maps are tiny), a Fuel Rod Cannon, or a Plasma Caster. I think they should definitely add the Grenade Launcher to the Arena maps, especially the smaller ones, but I just do not like it when the same weapon is up for grabs every minute.

I also don’t enjoy the fact that when someone grabs a power weapon, the next one that spawns is strictly by timer and not by when the already picked up weapon is depleted or lost.

> 2533274847590383;2:
> When it comes to weapon placement, I think weapon pads should cycle through various power weapons instead of the same one cycling over and over again, which is always mainly a Sniper Rifle (which I find idiotic considering all the Arena maps are tiny), a Fuel Rod Cannon, or a Plasma Caster. I think they should definitely add the Grenade Launcher to the Arena maps, especially the smaller ones, but I just do not like it when the same weapon is up for grabs every minute.
>
> I also don’t enjoy the fact that when someone grabs a power weapon, the next one that spawns is strictly by timer and not by when the already picked up weapon is depleted or lost.

Good ideas. It would be really cool if they had a game mode where the power weapons spawned fiesta style and sometimes included the legendary weapons

I’ve actually just commented on another post about including the grenade launcher in the game more. Like you say, just as a power weapon and not to be up against enemies wielding legendary weapons and such.

Even with it being as OP as it is, it would be a lot of fun. I love the noises it makes ha!