Halo 5 graphics vs Battlefront graphics

Just got done playing the new Battlefront game. It break my heart to say this, but the visuals in this game make Halo 5’s visuals look like -Yoink-. Imagine if 343 cared that much about how the game looked, Im sure Halo 5 would have been more of a success than it already is. 343 really needs to bring their best (even though I doubt they will) when the next game comes out.

Don’t forget that they run on two totally different engines.
Battefield/Battlefront has always had better visuals due to their engine. The Frostbite engine they use is meant to be visually stunning and extremely realistic.

That’s like saying the girl down the street has better -Yoink!- than your wife or girlfriend. You can drool about them but when you get home at least you still have -Yoink!-.

I feel you. Battlefront looks impeccable. Like when I played the demo and watch vids it looks like you are in the movie itself. In my opinion I feel like 343 was focusing mostly on gameplay fluidity. The game play is really good for halo, its like 343 cooked an amazing burger but served it with dollar store buns.
Honestly the 60fps is great but it seems like they pulled my halo trial cpu trick and just turn down the graphics and texture on my maps so It plays faster.
The forge maps are kinda plain looking I will admit. I think recurve is the best looking one but I expect the “actual” maps will look better.

Dosn’t it also have a split-screen firefight game mode? Like that one other game? What was it called again?

> 2533274800197043;3:
> That’s like saying the girl down the street has better -Yoink!- than your wife or girlfriend. You can drool about them but when you get home at least you still have -Yoink!-.

But are the -Yoink!- made out of forge?

> 2533274799135257;6:
> > 2533274800197043;3:
> > That’s like saying the girl down the street has better -Yoink!- than your wife or girlfriend. You can drool about them but when you get home at least you still have -Yoink!-.
>
>
> But are the -Yoink!- made out of forge?

Padding or silicone just to impress you since there’s nothing there.

> 2533274856495212;1:
> Just got done playing the new Battlefront game. It break my heart to say this, but the visuals in this game make Halo 5’s visuals look like -Yoink-. Imagine if 343 cared that much about how the game looked, Im sure Halo 5 would have been more of a success than it already is. 343 really needs to bring their best (even though I doubt they will) when the next game comes out.

Yeah but battlefronts gameplay is pure garbage. Ill take smooth gameplay over pretty graphics.

> 2533274800197043;3:
> That’s like saying the girl down the street has better -Yoink!- than your wife or girlfriend. You can drool about them but when you get home at least you still have -Yoink!-.

People leave their wives/gfs all the time for better -Yoink-.

> 2533274875505816;9:
> > 2533274800197043;3:
> > That’s like saying the girl down the street has better -Yoink!- than your wife or girlfriend. You can drool about them but when you get home at least you still have -Yoink!-.
>
>
> People leave their wives/gfs all the time for better -Yoink-.

Ha I can’t say the 3 letter synonym for -Yoink!-.

Go play battlefront if you like it better. No one is forcing you to stay.

The more important question is: Halo 5 vs Battlefront, which has better gameplay?

A whole nother argument.

> 2533274854386801;12:
> The more important question is: Halo 5 vs Battlefront, which has better gameplay?
>
> A whole nother argument.

No argument, Halo 5 does. And Battlefront runs at 720p and its very noticeable. Its also a buggy mess, and the servers, tickrates and hit detection are abysmal.

I just played Star Wars as well (all my Halo friends have stopped playing Halo 5 and many went to Star Wars). Not gonna lie, it was a blast. Being able to play with friends makes the difference. No one uses their mics anymore in Halo 5 either.

Tonight I’ll be back in Star Wars. Halo 5 is too depressing to keep playing for much longer.

> 2533274854386801;12:
> The more important question is: Halo 5 vs Battlefront, which has better gameplay?
>
> A whole nother argument.

I prefer Star Wars. The maps are better, game types are more unique, and I’ve got a lot more friends playing Star Wars. By “a lot” I also mean that none of my friends I started playing Halo 5 with are here anymore.

> 2533274881295661;13:
> > 2533274854386801;12:
> > The more important question is: Halo 5 vs Battlefront, which has better gameplay?
> >
> > A whole nother argument.
>
>
> No argument, Halo 5 does. And Battlefront runs at 720p and its very noticeable. Its also a buggy mess, and the servers, tickrates and hit detection are abysmal.

I’ve played both and I saw no difference 720p. The maps play better and they look better. Played for several hours and didn’t get kicked once. Found games quickly/easily. It’s also refreshing not having to put up with the deadzone/aiming mechanics cluster here in Halo 5.

> 2533274962371754;8:
> > 2533274856495212;1:
> > Just got done playing the new Battlefront game. It break my heart to say this, but the visuals in this game make Halo 5’s visuals look like -Yoink-. Imagine if 343 cared that much about how the game looked, Im sure Halo 5 would have been more of a success than it already is. 343 really needs to bring their best (even though I doubt they will) when the next game comes out.
>
>
> Yeah but battlefronts gameplay is pure garbage. Ill take smooth gameplay over pretty graphics.

LOL. How? It’s smooth.
Regardless, it runs at a locked 60 fps and looks like the most realistic game out there. AND has even BIGGER maps with chaotic explosions and what not.

> 2533274881295661;13:
> > 2533274854386801;12:
> > The more important question is: Halo 5 vs Battlefront, which has better gameplay?
> >
> > A whole nother argument.
>
>
> No argument, Halo 5 does. And Battlefront runs at 720p and its very noticeable. Its also a buggy mess, and the servers, tickrates and hit detection are abysmal.

Halo 5 feels like it runs at 720p anyways. Lol. And yeah, it’s noticeable.
No, Battlefront isn’t a buggy mess, and the servers work perfect.
It’s a completely different play style, and you’re obviously just not used to it.

> 2533274793616507;17:
> > 2533274962371754;8:
> > > 2533274856495212;1:
> > > Just got done playing the new Battlefront game. It break my heart to say this, but the visuals in this game make Halo 5’s visuals look like -Yoink-. Imagine if 343 cared that much about how the game looked, Im sure Halo 5 would have been more of a success than it already is. 343 really needs to bring their best (even though I doubt they will) when the next game comes out.
> >
> >
> > Yeah but battlefronts gameplay is pure garbage. Ill take smooth gameplay over pretty graphics.
>
>
> LOL. How? It’s smooth.
> Regardless, it runs at a locked 60 fps and looks like the most realistic game out there. AND has even BIGGER maps with chaotic explosions and what not.

^^ This. Battlefront may cater to more social play styles but it’s -Yoink!- fun. It’s great having large maps, the visuals are top shelf and the game is stable.

> 2535429089645794;11:
> Go play battlefront if you like it better. No one is forcing you to stay.

Having better graphics =/= better game

Pretty sure he never said it was better.