HALO 5 GRAPCHIS IS UGLY!

im sorry 343i putting the whole dynamic resolution is not cutting it… this generation is so terrible that its all about 1080p!!! when its clearly your product is not 1080p 100% of the time… i think microsoft keep tryin to push their game for that number and its obvious console are not powerful enough to handle everything… and that dev have to cut corners… i mean jesus halo5 is so ugly that jaggs is everywhere… pixel are trash this game would prob would look a lil better if they lower the resolution i bit more… i mean screw 1080…

i feel like the whole artstyle of halo was somewhat messing because some area are just plain flat and boring… HALO 4 is more a jump than halo 5. halo 5 is like Halo 2 going to Halo 3!..

i might not make sense but im sure some get it. DISSAPOINTED 343I dont deliver 1080p when the game looks ugly. HALO 5 king of jaggies!!!

I don’t really care for the look, I care for the feel.

All hail the King!

So the F what? Seriously. Don’t play it then.

Are you so entitled that this is an actual real issue with you? What do you want 343 to do? Issue you a public apology or something?

Get over it dude.

Go play fallout 4 then come back and complain about halo 5s graphics.

K

Grammar > Graphics

You seriously care about graphics that much? Go play any of the games in the original trilogy, see how much fun you have without noticing the “horrible” graphics. What I’m trying to say is, a game doesn’t need next gen graphics to be a good game. Most people mainly enjoy the game play.

Gameplay> Graphics

Halo 5 have extremely good gameplay as well as good graphics, don’t see the problem. If you think graphics are more important than gameplay go and play Star Wars Battlefront

> 2533274924061457;9:
> Gameplay> Graphics
>
> Halo 5 have extremely good gameplay as well as good graphics, don’t see the problem. If you think graphics are more important than gameplay go and play Star Wars Battlefront

I totally agree hat gameplay should always trump graphics. The problem with that is that 343 sacrificed one of the most critical aspects of gameplay (split screen) in order to maintain their precious graphics.

this is where the I agree with the op, the graphics are not nearly good enough to justify that sacrifice. Campaign looked good, multiplayer looks downright atrocious. It feels like you are playing inside of a cartoon with big objects that are solid colors that literally have zero texture. You are telling me that you had to cut split screen so I could see a big black cylinder with no texture at 60fps?

I actually think the graphics were quite nice, personally.

Graphics and resolution are not the same thing. The graphics are average at best, I’ll give you that. But the game does just fine averaging around 900p

Cough… Halo 4

Ah, I love it when people nit pick professionals in not making something perfect… but they can barely formulate a coherent thought. Your English teach must be so proud of you.

Firstly, your spelling is ugly.

Secondly, no it’s not, it’s beautifully designed for the most part.

Do you have any visual examples?

60 FPS> 1080p

> 2533274792820475;10:
> > 2533274924061457;9:
> > Gameplay> Graphics
> >
> > Halo 5 have extremely good gameplay as well as good graphics, don’t see the problem. If you think graphics are more important than gameplay go and play Star Wars Battlefront
>
>
> I totally agree hat gameplay should always trump graphics. The problem with that is that 343 sacrificed one of the most critical aspects of gameplay (split screen) in order to maintain their precious graphics.
>
> this is where the I agree with the op, the graphics are not nearly good enough to justify that sacrifice. Campaign looked good, multiplayer looks downright atrocious. It feels like you are playing inside of a cartoon with big objects that are solid colors that literally have zero texture. You are telling me that you had to cut split screen so I could see a big black cylinder with no texture at 60fps?

agreed it doesn’t seem to be a game on a next gen console. when you scoped someone on h4 across the map it didn’t look like it was an Atari. Sacrifices were made and corners were cut in the hopes it would not be noticed. this is also why i think the maps are smaller and so many forge maps are being released in the hope no one would notice how bad it is

> 2533275017603223;11:
> I actually think the graphics were quite nice, personally.

next gen console nice? Really? stuff right in front of you does look amazing it’s when you move away from something you begin to see the problem. and the further away the more blocky it gets

I agree Halo 5 is ugly. Well, not all maps but some sure are, especially the forged ones of course. But I think a lot of it is down to the kind of design 343 are going for - I prefered Bungies style more. And you can argue all day about 60fps vs 30fps and the trade offs but I think how it feels/plays is more important.

A lot of the forged maps in Halo Reach were not fantastic from a graphical perspective but still appealed to me a lot more. Look at a map like Pegasus in Halo 5. Its butt ugly! I think overall map quality is not up there yet in Halo 5. 343 needs to bring back a few of the old fan favourites as well in future DLC.

I heard the same thing back playing Halo 3. Like then, I’m having too much fun playing to care about the graphics. I’d like to see non forge BTB maps in the future, though.