Halo 5 Gaurdians Stats image bug

Hey I don’t know if I should come and post a Support forum for this, but I find this minor bug annoying, So Basically if you go to your service record of Halo 5 Guardians in Halo Waypoint (on this website) and go to your warzone stats and then into the Weapon stats, if you scroll very down You’ll see a Golf Club weapon, you know that tracks your Golf Club kills, Now I don’t know if Warzone Firefight or Warzone allows you to have that? I think maybe it does it’s just a Req I haven’t earned, But the IMAGE IS A ASSAULT RIFLE. IT’S MINOR BUT VERY WEIRD?

> 2535436358049481;1:
> Hey I don’t know if I should come and post a Support forum for this, but I find this minor bug annoying, So Basically if you go to your service record of Halo 5 Guardians in Halo Waypoint (on this website) and go to your warzone stats and then into the Weapon stats, if you scroll very down You’ll see a Golf Club weapon, you know that tracks your Golf Club kills, Now I don’t know if Warzone Firefight or Warzone allows you to have that? I think maybe it does it’s just a Req I haven’t earned, But the IMAGE IS A ASSAULT RIFLE. IT’S MINOR BUT VERY WEIRD?

It’s from an action sack gametype – they likely never made an icon for the golf club to place in Waypoint so the AR is a generic placeholder.