Halo 5 gameplay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji8nsa1S8DE

The video is from March, and it was Beta gameplay. I was expecting NEW gameplay.

Nice montage.

My how things have changed since the beta.

> 2533274925856059;2:
> The video is from March, and it was Beta gameplay. I was expecting NEW gameplay.

I agree !

Sorry for people think in it was new. Just found this awesome Montage and wanted to share it. Sorry 4 the confusion! X(

GOD I MISS THIS GAME SO MUCH !!!

it reminds me of aw

> 2533274820771294;6:
> Sorry for people think in it was new. Just found this awesome Montage and wanted to share it. Sorry 4 the confusion! X(

But still, it is a great montage!

Ah yes, a montage that isn’t dubstep. How I miss those days…

Does anyone else think that the sniper-rifle skill is amazing!

> 2535460843083983;10:
> Ah yes, a montage that isn’t dubstep. How I miss those days…

I was wondering why my ears weren’t bleeding. It’s a nice change of pace lol

> 2533275030819984;11:
> Does anyone else think that the sniper-rifle skill is amazing!

Any skill with the SR is amazing to me. I have a better chance of sticking an enemy that’s far away than sniping them.

> 2533274820771294;1:
> FaZe Kampy: Halo 5 Montage by FaZe Barker - YouTube

I’m not saying he isn’t good, or that he doesn’t have skill…
But his entire job consists of playing video games like this, and recording what he does.
He always goes in with a team.
If your entire day (or two weeks+ of a game) consists of playing a certain game, you can easily run into people who are terrible, and get some great footage.
Again, I’m not saying he isn’t good, but some of the guys he killed were not moving, at all. PLUS they were just doing stupid moves, because they were terrible. It’s easy to montage that. Easy.

> 2533274938678576;13:
> > 2533274820771294;1:
> > FaZe Kampy: Halo 5 Montage by FaZe Barker - YouTube
>
>
> I’m not saying he isn’t good, or that he doesn’t have skill…
> But his entire job consists of playing video games like this, and recording what he does.
> He always goes in with a team.
> If your entire day (or two weeks+ of a game) consists of playing a certain game, you can easily run into people who are terrible, and get some great footage.
> Again, I’m not saying he isn’t good, but some of the guys he killed were not moving, at all. PLUS they were just doing stupid moves, because they were terrible. It’s easy to montage that. Easy.

Hey, you have to watch out for those people that don’t move. They’ll getcha when you least expect it.