Halo 5 gameplay addition suggestions.

I personally believe that squad commands would be a great addition to Halo 5 gameplay, both in Campaign, and in Multiplayer. I mean, seriously, imagine being the Chief commanding a team of spartan IV’s, or some marines; or even the covenant. In multiplayer, it could be fun to have a feature to give commands to an AI companion, or maybe to other players. when giving commands to allies I think it would be best to have it function like the Portal 2 Co-op waypoint ability. in campaign you could, via the Xbox One kinect sensor, give voice commands, and in some cases the waypoint maker too (not via Kinect sensor). You’d need to toggle the voice command feature though, unless I am the only one who yells obscenities at games when I die, or fail. This would be an excellent addition to Halo 5, In my opinion.

This would be a nice addition to the campaign I think, especially when driving vehicles and trying to get Allies to get in the vehicle.
Maybe 343i could utilise the Kinect? who knows I just hope they really make Halo 5 at least as good as Halo 3. (Halo 2 IMO was the best)

Beep Get in the passenger seat. Come on! Come on! Come on! No don’t Walk away. Get back hear! Beep Beep Get in. No not the Gunner. You have a rocket launcher. Let the other guy have the gunner. Marine with Rocket launcher gets in the Gunner seat and Marine with pistol gets in passenger seat. Huffff…’

Commands could really be a nice addition to introduce into the campaign. I mean in Reach we had the names of the marines accompanying us displayed on the hud. It would be nice if we could actually do something with it.

Commands would be great for Campaign.

Especially if we have Blue Team in this game.

> ‘Beep Get in the passenger seat. Come on! Come on! Come on! No don’t Walk away. Get back hear! Beep Beep Get in. No not the Gunner. You have a rocket launcher. Let the other guy have the gunner. Marine with Rocket launcher gets in the Gunner seat and Marine with pistol gets in passenger seat. Huffff…’

HAHA! Too true!

> Commands could really be a nice addition to introduce into the campaign. I mean in Reach we had the names of the marines accompanying us displayed on the hud. It would be nice if we could actually do something with it.

Agreed.