Halo 5: Gamebreaking Glitchy Guardians

So I’ve been playing Halo 5 since last December and I’ve noticed after each free update the game becomes ever more glitchy As the game becomes packed full of more game breaking glitches I can see many players of the community quitting Halo 5 all together. In warzone as you gain more reqs the game freezes so much it’s basically unplayable and remember the theater mode? The theater mode has always been broken, but up until the latest update it was actually able to show footage. Halo 5 is becoming ever more unstable and lacking in performance just like its predecessor, Halo: MCC. Halo 5 is such an embarrassment at this point that I am surprised that people still play it. It takes up almost 80 gigabytes, has hundreds upon hundreds of game breaking bugs, and 343 only occasionally listens to the community. Is 343 killing Halo? The answer is yes! Is 343 doing intentionally? What do you think?

> 2535455962201517;1:
> So I’ve been playing Halo 5 since last December and I’ve noticed after each free update the game becomes ever more glitchy As the game becomes packed full of more game breaking glitches I can see many players of the community quitting Halo 5 all together. In warzone as you gain more reqs the game freezes so much it’s basically unplayable and remember the theater mode? The theater mode has always been broken, but up until the latest update it was actually able to show footage. Halo 5 is becoming ever more unstable and lacking in performance just like its predecessor, Halo: MCC. Halo 5 is such an embarrassment at this point that I am surprised that people still play it. It takes up almost 80 gigabytes, has hundreds upon hundreds of game breaking bugs, and 343 only occasionally listens to the community. Is 343 killing Halo? The answer is yes! Is 343 doing intentionally? What do you think?

And yet, I get kicked as much as I do in any other game I play, and I experience as many bugs as any other game I play. Games aren’t as simple as they were 10 years ago: the Hardware is different, the features that are/aren’t generally popular are different, and most AAA game franchises have been around for more than a decade, and it’s starting to show. Things won’t go back to the way they were, and saying that Halo 5 is bad because of microtransactions and bugs means that the majority of other current games are also bad, even though that’s usually untrue.

I don’t think 343i is doing this intentionally. But I don’t like how slow they are at fixing some of these things… Also the Req system seems to be at fault for a lot of problems with this game. Its always running in the background when playing a game. It in turns slows the game one is currently in and makes the game a bit glitchy or buggy… I also noticed that one should never have unopened Req packs it also causes the game to act funny… I spent a few hours last night going through my collection selling things off to keep the bear minimum. Im not a fan of the Req system but im not against it either…that is if it would work properly and not effect my game play…

I haven’t had any issues with Warzone freezing or Theatre not working. Had one disconnect and two games of Warzone where when I selected REQs nothing happened but that’s it. Hardly game breaking glitches. Doesn’t mean you haven’t experienced issues but it clearly shows that they are not widespread problems.

> 2533274817283289;4:
> I haven’t had any issues with Warzone freezing or Theatre not working. Had one disconnect and two games of Warzone where when I selected REQs nothing happened but that’s it. Hardly game breaking glitches. Doesn’t mean you haven’t experienced issues but it clearly shows that they are not widespread problems.

for the freezing to happen you need to have a lot of req items

> 2535455962201517;5:
> > 2533274817283289;4:
> > I haven’t had any issues with Warzone freezing or Theatre not working. Had one disconnect and two games of Warzone where when I selected REQs nothing happened but that’s it. Hardly game breaking glitches. Doesn’t mean you haven’t experienced issues but it clearly shows that they are not widespread problems.
>
>
> for the freezing to happen you need to have a lot of req items

Loads of each card or a big variety?

> 2533274817283289;6:
> > 2535455962201517;5:
> > > 2533274817283289;4:
> > > I haven’t had any issues with Warzone freezing or Theatre not working. Had one disconnect and two games of Warzone where when I selected REQs nothing happened but that’s it. Hardly game breaking glitches. Doesn’t mean you haven’t experienced issues but it clearly shows that they are not widespread problems.
> >
> >
> > for the freezing to happen you need to have a lot of req items
>
>
> Loads of each card or a big variety?

it starts happening once you have at least 100 reqs and starts to intensify as you get more and more

My game occasionally crashes but the lag can be really bad sometimes