Halo 5 game makers - get monthly updates right!

I am sick and tired of the people running Halo 5 not getting the game updated on time each month.

When June ended, instead of resetting the ladder, they waited until a full WEEK into July, then just did NOTHING and called it a June-July season.

Now we are 5 days into August, and even though the ladder reset, and I qualified high Silver 6 and quickly won my way back into GOLD league, the screen still says June-July season.

This is entirely unacceptable. This is not what I am paying my monthly fee for. Get the game updated on the FIRST of each month and get it right, because I am watching! DAMMITT!!!

See “Online Video”, the internets’ LONGEST RUNNING comedy / opinion web show, only at www.loudmouthtim.com !

> 2533274819086147;1:
> I am sick and tired of the people running Halo 5 not getting the game updated on time each month.
>
> When June ended, instead of resetting the ladder, they waited until a full WEEK into July, then just did NOTHING and called it a June-July season.
>
> Now we are 5 days into August, and even though the ladder reset, and I qualified high Silver 6 and quickly won my way back into GOLD league, the screen still says June-July season.
>
> This is entirely unacceptable. This is not what I am paying my monthly fee for. Get the game updated on the FIRST of each month and get it right, because I am watching! DAMMITT!!!

I’m confused, do you mean the Dlc updates? Because thos updates e are done. But if Ya mean the season resets and stuff it happened a few days ago.

The salt is real… :slight_smile: actually they are moving to longer seasons, sorry you didn’t get the memo, but longer seasons will be better as it gives you more time to actually rank up.

At least August doesn’t have a extended season

> 2535410755618980;4:
> At least August doesn’t have a extended season

I thought all seasons are to be extended?

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2535410755618980;4:
> > At least August doesn’t have a extended season
>
>
> I thought all seasons are to be extended?

At the end of August a new season starts

> 2535410755618980;6:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > 2535410755618980;4:
> > > At least August doesn’t have a extended season
> >
> >
> > I thought all seasons are to be extended?
>
>
> At the end of August a new season starts

That sucks I was hoping they were going to two month seasons for all of them.

Yes, I meant the monthly multiplayer seasons, I only play free for all. I haven’t even played the campaign yet, and I got Halo 5 the week it came out. I’ll do it eventually.