Halo 5:G should have been Halo 4 minus -->

So, I just started up a halo 4 game on the mcc disc for the first time and I have to be honest, the “slayer pro br” match that I was playing got pretty fun and interesting, excluding sprint, and the other gimmic crap functions that should not be in a halo game.

Halo 5 should have just been halo 4 without the loadouts. without the ordinance drops, without the flinch and with zoom-out once shot…

The halo 4 mechanics and the fell is amazing, I do have to admit that.

With halo 3 as my favorite halo mp game the things that make halo other than the mechanics and gameplay is the UI
This is a big one. The lobby looks, the countdown beep, the online population, everything is extremely important, even the NAMES of the playlists.
“Pro Slayer” sounds levels beyond of understanding worse than “Team Slayer”

You knew that “Slayer” was the casual, social playlist while putting the word “Team” infront of anything meant, ranked, competetive and difficult.

This is what I fear 343i will never understand or want to understand…
As the guy in the H5G trailer says, “my vision of a spartan is, mobility, speed, agility” jesus… they could not have had any more idiotic rednecks who obviously have not played halo enough to understand what Halo is.

What 343i is doing, is changing an entire franchise. we HAVE OVER 1 MILLION dedicated fans that kept the halo 3 servers over 700k daily online players for over 1 year. We bought dlc, we filled bungies/microsofts pockets.

343i can make a good Halo game. The feel of halo 4, the mechanics and shooting is in a way better than any halo. but the settings and the “features” ruined everything…

Will 343i come to their senses and remove Sprint, thruster, and all these COD gimmics?
Shrink the map back to Halosize approved and do DELICATE WORK ON THE UI.
The UI is a dealbreaker for most people. you can have an incredible game, amazing fun gameplay. but if the UI is -Yoink-, it restricts the game itself by far!

Make it very clear about ranks, GIVE US A GOAL, give us something to play for (ranking) make us want to reach level 50 again, (or “pro” in this case).

But seeing as 343i Won’t ever respond to any of our forum posts or even talk about removing their so called “evolved features” I doubt I’ll buy the game for other reasons than the Campaign… I hate to say this, but Halo has officially died with the H5G beta. At least for me.

Yes. Little things like dramatically changing the way Halo UI looked when we got halo 4 is a big part of halo’s decline

so halo has died for you with a beta a year from release?? i think the old trilogy or quadrilogy is really stale, i prefer H5 beta over ANY halo

Alright, bye, have fun in halo 4.

You like the way shooting works in Halo 4 because of the ridiculous amount of aim assist and bullet magnetism, as well as the huge hitboxes.

> 2533274915983628;3:
> so halo has died for you with a beta a year from release?? i think the old trilogy or quadrilogy is really stale, i prefer H5 beta over ANY halo

This x10. Halo 5 > All older Halos combined.

I would rather stick with either h2/h3 instead of h4.

I loved the beta, it took me away from LoL which I had been the only game I was playing for 2 years. I can’t wait for the full Halo 6 game.

Sorry 343/AW fanboys but… CE, H2 and H3 spit in H4, H5 and H6 by a longshot.

> 2533274812471748;9:
> Sorry 343/AW fanboys but… CE, H2 and H3 spit in H4, H5 and H6 by a longshot.

Haha, as if.

Sorry, I can’t take the notion that H4 should be the basis of future halo’s seriously…