Halo 5 Future DLC and Armor designs

First, Let me make this Clear, I have no idea what the Armor will look like, its just Speculation and opinion based.
( Like all forum post’s
So the next update is around the corner, " The Cartographers Gift " If you haven’t seen or heard about it, link below, so go check it out.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/cartographer-s-gift-sneak-peek
So this update is going to Contain :

• 7 New sets of armor, 4 of the seem to be a re-skin of previous armor that already have two variations Those armor’s are Locus, Rouge, WetWork and PathFinder. . . Then there is the new armor sets Known as Raijin Armor set, which will have two skin variations as well, Then there is the Mark IV [Gen1] Armor set which will have One skin variation to it. - 5 Weapon Skins, I am not two sure what they are, SO DONT ASK ME. - One Visor Color, Which is the Color Blue. - Two Stances, One Holding the Famous Spnkr Rocket Luncher and the other being what Im assuming is Your Spartan holding the Assault Rifle on your Shoulder similar to the " Look SkyWard Stance " - 14 New Emblems - 7 New weapon mods, All Battle rifles - 3 new power weapons for WarZone, Which will be the SPNKR Rocket Luncher - **Two New Assassinations, I don’t Know what they are.The Update goes live on The 15th of this month.
    __
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    __
    So About the Future Armor Design. . .
    When Halo 5 released, the game seemed to have this armor that 343 wanted to make special, Like how Bungie did with the Hybusa Armor set in Halo 3, The armor I’m referring to is the Teishin Armor set, You got it if you continue playing the game on day one through the 7th of November, Now personally, The Armor design looks good, It has the HYBUSA design to it, ( Somewhat ) Fast Forward to the Next big Update, Which contained Big Team Battle and had Forged made maps, Remakes . . . But the update contained The Infamous Shinobi Armor set, Which then again takes Inspiration of the HYBUSA Set, I have the set, Not a fan of it, Personally, it reminds me of The Samurai Transformer in Transformers Age of extinction.
    Now this next update, " The Cartographers Gift " There is yet another armor set that resembles Ninja / Samurai / HYBUSA armor. . . My Question is. . . Why is there so much armor in the game that Resembles Ninja / Samurai armor inspiration?
    Randall Ng, He is the guy in charge of the armor design in Halo 5, For Halo 4, I am not to sure, But Randall Ng, Do you like his view / take on the Armor design?
    What do you guys think what 343 should offer in future updates?
    - SII MasterChief Out
    - UNSC BlueTeam
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHaRqpnBdmRommGzYsC8PMA < - - - Check it out - And Subscribe - - -

I think the general consensus has always been that Bungie’s armor designs are MUCH better than 343i’s.

There’s the odd set made by 343i that’s good, but for the most part the best sets in Halo 5 are old ones.

The new skins at the top are the black and gold ones.

Rouge huh? Didn’t know we had a makeup themed armor.

Also I can identify 13 of the 14 emblems.

• Numbered emblems 0-9 - Traffic cone emblem - Stuck emblem - Spartan swords emblemThe 14th I haven’t taken a good enough look at yst. It might be entirely new.

> 2533274857920329;2:
> I think the general consensus has always been that Bungie’s armor designs are MUCH better than 343i’s.
>
> There’s the odd set made by 343i that’s good, but for the most part the best sets in Halo 5 are old ones.
>
> The new skins at the top are the black and gold ones.

Agreed. What are you fav and least fav armors in Halo 5?

> 2533275024758028;5:
> > 2533274857920329;2:
> > I think the general consensus has always been that Bungie’s armor designs are MUCH better than 343i’s.
> >
> > There’s the odd set made by 343i that’s good, but for the most part the best sets in Halo 5 are old ones.
> >
> > The new skins at the top are the black and gold ones.
>
>
> Agreed. What are you fav and least fav armors in Halo 5?

Favorite is the Noble armor so far, nothing else is worth looking at cause all I have is weird looking stuff that would be highly impractical in combat.