Halo 5 Fotus Armor?

Hey, so I have been playing halo five and saw some people wearing the Fotus armor set, and I was like, damn she got a booty. But really, the armor was -Yoink!- and I came to find out that it’s a console exclusive… If anyone has a extra or unused code and be willing to share it with me, that would be great, if you send me one I’ll pay you back with a 14-day gold pass. I know I don’t have much to offer but I really want it!

hahaha no one is going to do that

your best bet is to buy it off of ebay
and it aint going to be cheap.

(Everyone has that 14day trial btw)

i just revived the helmet and armor for the basic Fotus set in a single Gold Req pack

shot of my Spartan wearing the armor

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/VxT0TALxV/screenshot/2337022

Fotus (as i like to call it, unicorn helmet) looks incredibly stupid.

> 2533275008618065;4:
> Fotus (as i like to call it, unicorn helmet) looks incredibly stupid.

i agree that it is stuped i will probably never ware it but to each there own and i just want people to stop arguing about fotus being an exclusive when there are more important issues

I got the helmet from a Gold REQ

It is possible man, just try and wait. It’ll come one day.

As a few have mentioned OP, it’s possible to get FOTUS from REQ packs. The only exlusive item that’s not available via the REQ system is the emblem that comes with the console, everything else is unlockable

14 day trial in exchange for a code that is exclusive to a $500 +tax console?
Seems like a fair trade.

just got this from another gold REQ pack

Isn’t all the armor found in req packs (focus included)?

it must be considering i got the astro emblem through req i would have asumed you only got that from buying a certain astro headset

Fotus chillrose full set from REQ pack:

Fotus synchronize helmet from REQ pack:

You’re the first person I’ve seen on the forums who actually likes the Fotos armour

> 2533274885922495;1:
> Hey, so I have been playing halo five and saw some people wearing the Fotus armor set, and I was like, damn she got a booty. But really, the armor was -Yoink!- and I came to find out that it’s a console exclusive… If anyone has a extra or unused code and be willing to share it with me, that would be great, if you send me one I’ll pay you back with a 14-day gold pass. I know I don’t have much to offer but I really want it!

You can get it out of REQ packs.

> 2533274813317074;7:
> As a few have mentioned OP, it’s possible to get FOTUS from REQ packs. The only exlusive item that’s not available via the REQ system is the emblem that comes with the console, everything else is unlockable

THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEBODY REALIZES THAT THERE IS ESSENTIALLY NO SUCH THING AS EXCLUSIVE NOW!
My god, you’re the first person besides me I’ve seen say that.

Does anyone know the name of the emblem that is included with the Halo 5: Guardians console bundle?

> 2533275008618065;4:
> Fotus (as i like to call it, unicorn helmet) looks incredibly stupid.

I’m glad I’m not the only one

I know this is old post but just a little warning trust me you don’t want it you do not want to became like every other tryhard jerk who wears it. From my halo experience sense fotus became a thing everyone is a jerk who wears it guaranteed and if you say you are not and wear it you are a liar. (this is just a joke and semi serious because it does happen to me)

the fotus armor come in gold req packs

> 2533275009748986;17:
> I know this is old post

Please don’t revive old topics thanks