Halo 5 Forum

One thing I think would be nice is if we had a Halo 5 forum set up soon after Halo 4’s release. We know it’s happening so why not? By adding a forum that early into the games development the community can be able to put some good input on how the game should become ect and any ideas wont be a year late to impliment. Thoughts?

Patience, grasshopper! It’ll come eventually, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

I disagree, there will more than likely be a considerable amount of time between Halo 4 and Halo 5 and more than likely some kind of a spin-off game (Halo Wars, ODST, etc…) in between. Maybe a year out and that’s a big maybe, IMO. I personally think a year out is still a bad idea…

I don’t plan on burning though halo 4 to halo 5. But yes a halo 5 forum could come up 3-5 months after halo 4 for suggestions and improvments. Just don’t want a new halo every year like cod.

> I don’t plan on burning though halo 4 to halo 5. But yes a halo 5 forum could come up 3-5 months after halo 4 for suggestions and improvments. Just don’t want a new halo every year like cod.

I know what you mean and I don’t want Halo games to be rushed out 1 a year either but the idea of being able to input opinions way before it’s too late is more what I’m concerned about. I know there’s not many ideas that cannot be added by the time the forums are usually put up but say if we were to request a huge open level with loads of vehicle combat in to be in campaign, the levels really would be designed and the main features of the set in stone before we can ask for different.

I agree with what your saying about community input… Im sure 343 will implement a halo 5 forum as soon as they start working on halo 5 because they really do enjoy feedback.

I’d rather wait till a teaser trailer is released because then the forum will arrive all guns blazing and do better that if it were released when everyone is excited about Halo 4.

This is what I like to see. Someone is looking ahead. I totally see them putting a Halo 5 forum up soon after Halo 4’s release. (Which can’t come soon enough. I am so looking forward to continuing Master Chief’s story.)

I get what you’re saying. We already know that there will be a Halo 5 and 6 so in that regard, there’s no problem with having forums for them but it’s more likely and far more sensible for them to have their forums created when they receive a proper reveal.

> Patience, grasshopper! It’ll come eventually, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

Halo 5 forum should go up when we get the first batch of info for it, but that is a looooooooong time away.

> Patience, grasshopper! It’ll come eventually, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

Yes Patience. Aquire you Must. LOL Anyway…Keep in mind Halo 4 is still being developed. It’s just UNDER a year away. Now when Novemeber, or December comes around and we don’t see anything, THEN bring it up again.

For example: For the Next “Windows OS” there are a few who are ALREADY asking about Windows 9! People, come on lets have MS shoot out WIN 8 first…mmk? LOL

You know Halo 5 wont be released in like… 4-6 years, right? unless the reclaimer trilogy is rushed… That’s not going to be good! =/

> You know Halo 5 wont be released in like… 4-6 years, right? unless the reclaimer trilogy is rushed… That’s not going to be good! =/

I agree, Id MUCH rather have one every few years or whatever, instead of them rushing Every Year. Everyone deserves a break do they not? After all they are HUMAN and not Computers.

You guys don’t even know what your saying, COD wasn’t rushed, two companies were leapfrogging production so in reality it was a new cod game every 2 years from the same company.

Some video games are made like movies, where different groups in the studio work on different items at different speeds and times. This means that some groups are done with their work way before others have started, this lets them move on to new projects. Halo 4,5 and 6 are more than likely being worked on in some way during this whole entire time.

Have you ever seen how The Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed? It was not a process of starting one film then finishing it and moving onto the next.

I don’t think it’s time to break into a separate Halo 5 forum just yet. Maybe a generic “future Halo” forum would be a better suggestion. General or even Halo fiction would be acceptable for Halo 5 talk since there is so little details even on halo 4. Fracturing a community into a bunch of forums can really cause the vibe and flow of the community to slow.

I don’t see there being a H5 forum until 2013 at the earliest. H5 will most likely be the console seller for the next system, so when one gets announced, the other will too.

> One thing I think would be nice is if we had a Halo 5 forum set up soon after Halo 4’s release. We know it’s happening so why not? By adding a forum that early into the games development the community can be able to put some good input on how the game should become ect and any ideas wont be a year late to impliment. Thoughts?

No.

How about we GET TO Halo 4 FIRST.

That being said, we’ll have to deal with the aftermath, backlash and angry thread creations by those who won’t agree with Halo 4.

Let’s get to that bridge before you decide to burn the Halo 5 one before the 4th even releases.

> You know Halo 5 wont be released in like… 4-6 years, right? unless the reclaimer trilogy is rushed… That’s not going to be good! =/

Disagree. Think of it this way, Halo 2 development began after Halo CE was released, Halo 3 development began after Halo 2 was released. etc.

Pre-production for Halo 5 (and Halo 6), would have undoubtedly already begun, hence they can collate development, to increase the frequency of game releases. I’m expecting Halo 5 in November 2014, on the next Xbox console.

On topic, patience is a virtue, young Padawan.

Expect a 2-3 year cycle, as usual. I would be planning for 3 years with either offshoot games (Fingers crossed Halo Wars 2) or big campaign DLC in between full Halo 4/5/6 releases.

Also, we need not speculate on Halo 5 when we have close to zero solid information on Halo 4. lol.