HALO 5 'FORGE WORLD' REVEALED!!!

Was posted. Looks legit.

That’s footage from the Sprint. The player is demonstrating how a player could use GP to pass through the kill boundary without dying. The building itself is the map, but we don’t know which one. What you see in the background is a skybox. Sorry, bro.

The map you are talking about is indeed a forge map and a version called Pegasus will be In the beta. It was also in the sprint. How big the actual forge space is unknown.

> 2533274932540799;2:
> That’s footage from the Sprint. The player is demonstrating how a player could use GP to pass through the kill boundary without dying. The building itself is the map, but we don’t know which one. What you see in the background is a skybox. Sorry, bro.

Ah I see. Thought it was just a leak as I don’t have Halo Channel to watch The Sprint.

The map it’s on is the new Pegasus map though which is a Forge variant so it could very well be playable space, at least around that area somewhere.

> 2533274824175624;3:
> The map you are talking about is indeed a forge map and a version called Pegasus will be In the beta. It was also in the sprint. How big the actual forge space is unknown.

Yes, I saw the Pegasus map. Regardless of the size and whether that part of the map is usable in forge, check out those forge pieces! They look great!